Part 2. CH 3

By the stranded of time. It was late as many of the lights of the city has dim and the three moons of Cybertron are high in the sky. The only external form of knowing the time and day of Cybertron rotation. As the navy-moth bot and the cyan bot silently walk the streets keeping their optics constantly moving for any possible spies. They came to a beautiful building that was abounded by the previous queinteson that once lived here. No other quienteson will dare go near as they were not a brave or courage to what they call madness area. After all they say the queintesson a brilliant organic expert manages to create a hybrid of machine and machine. Crating a technorganic. And was slain by its experiment. Only the gladiator with their missing arm was able to say what happen. Now everything left untouched.

"This place gives me the creeps." Says the cyan bot.

The moth-bot quivers their wings "me too. However you know its our best place to be."

"Yeah. Since the Primes won't help us. Now Goldfire won't."

Two sharp servos land on their shoulder and the strength and weight behind them suggest of someone strong and powerful as they look up. They see a vicious grin of the seeker that was dancing with Goldfire before.

"So just you know. He said get back to him once you have a better plan."

Alarm shakes down them.

"Now are you going to introduce you to your little gang?" As a small chuckle leaves Starscream lips. He did really miss scaring bots.

It is then that five hidden bots appear with weapons trained on them. Starscream optics glance around. He can feel their EM field. Like yappy dogs trying to be fierce. What was the humans call it. That's right all bark and no bite.

In a very Starscream way. All dramatic as an evil villain speaks.

"So, you want Goldfire help. I may be able to help with your course. And I can see why he turn you down. If I really what to kill you. These two would all ready be dead." As he cows between them as his optics fix on the dark of the spot of the door. "So why don't we make a deal."

There is a pause. As just as Starscream knew the leader of the rebellion a pink, yellow and blue. The femme as he can see has two heads. One was smiling pleasantly as the other stare hard. And Starscream smiles. As whispers from the fragment of the All-Spark circles in his mind. As a ghostly figure of Cliffjumper stands right beside him.

"You know Starscream. You sure can pick them."

Ingnoring Cliffjumper ghostly form focus on the femme.

"Now are you going to take me inside and introduce me to your team?"

Inside the mansion is well lite and many objects left broken and un touched. It was also kept clean. Starscream frown with this fact. However, he has not been here on Cybertron for a long time. And the last time, the city was in recover. Rebuilding everything back from the foundation up. And it was a slow progress. Hard too as the Autobots are treated like villains. Starscream wanted to laugh at the irony; however, it was too difficult to try and keep his cool against the ignorant on what horrors and spew the imagariny vision and ignore what the world could possibly look like. And there where the ones that also ignorant on what the Autobots did in the war and will preach their propaganda. And those that choose to not pick a side and are naive to the scars and impacts that both sides did. He may be in Bumblebee care on the luxury ship. However having known Bumblebee from the few times of not so friendly interactions. Knew that even though Bumblebee did not show his thoughts. Did not like Metalhawk. And Starscream can understand why. Metalhawk bias made it very easy for Starscream to manipulate him into allowing him access to every part of the ship. And in one occasion got him into his office. Bumblebee look ready to blow a tire when he found him.

His thought bring back to war as these details of the operation shows that they are amertures in what they are doig?

"So how long have you been doing this?"

The two headed femme swivel to look at him. The bubbly one answers "not very sure. Though apromitly 665 centuary."

His eyebrows raise high. Nearly 700 centerys and they have not become much of a nuaunce.

"So what is it that you do?"

The grumpy face of the femme scowls and blunt speaks. "We have been building access to import recouse of the quientesson."

Yes a fimular task and an import task. A task that gives you success however lets thoughs afraid to back out of a possible relaiation or bring in an exuse.

Starscream smile. "I see. I you allow me to assist and join this joy group of rebels. I can make some real progress for you. Get you closer to bring the Quientesson down."

And in return as Starscream thinks. Access to quitensseson knowledge. Afterall Quetesson got where they are by being progress in technology and information trade. And making the citizens indebt towards them.

@@@

Strongarm groans as she automatically turnoff the reception screaming in pain. As a laundry list of damage pop up in her. The sky dark with lines of stars and what she makes out a spotty dark line that have lots of different colours slowly moving. She can make out what look like trees. The smell of burning. Her optics scan across burning ship. As fire light up deep shadows making everything look like a zone of destruction. Turning her head she can make out Sideswipe to her left. A diagnostic scan goes over him. Sideswipe look worse that what he actual sustain. It is then her eyes blink as the sky start lighten up. Cybertron did not have a sunrise or sunset. And she never knew that she missed it. She remembers talking to Denny as he wore meddles on his shirt for a marmoreal service. Telling a story that was handed down of generation. How his so many great grandfather and the emeny solider at the time exchange stories of home of home. And after war they became pen-pals. She was spectical. Denny shrug. Stating in between war there was not much to do. Lieutenant Bumblebee had a faraway look and little smile. And looking at Denny a with a brief sentence says "I wonder what Thundercraker is doing."

"Whose Thundercraker?" Russle asks.

Lieutenant smiles an honest and reply "An enemy."