Ch.20

The opportunity appears in the evening before. Queenie master sat at the table for energon with Queenie having force Whitenoise and Goldfire to the table. Something that Goldfire was use too and with a tired sigh sat down next to Queenie after she has out talk Whitenoise into doing what she wanted. Groundbreaker already serving cubes of energon.

The master sat down as their movement look if each limb is weighed down with chains. Biolights are dim and energy low.

"Tomorrow morning, I am to do tests on the All spark."

Groundbreaker pats one of her master arms. "What are they trying to make you do this time?"

Queenie optics dim down. The topic must have been rehash and one that can bring Queenie peppy mood down.

"Where doing our first tests. In creating the Autobots."

"Autobots?" Whitenoise question.

The master sighs "I just want to bring life back to our people planet. Before the power that brought life to us was abundant. Only it starts to diminish and now our people do not have any new young to replace our old. I manage to bring Queenie into our world by chance. When we arrived here and learn about the All spark; I hope to learn from what it can do to bring life back to our plant. Only I thought they order to make servants that obey their every whim something I can easily alter. Only they are going to such the energy dry. More interested in ruling us into extinction than trying to right our past and thrive."

The room descends to silences. Queenie wraps her arm up Bumblebee. Bumblebee spark twist as rumours that the council have created bots that were made to function specific task. Creating miners and military and in way keeping many to a lower caste system. Rebellion was happening before he was sparked. And if that was true. Then he would have been rebelling against the council. Then as if it was a declaration; the last of what makes Bumblebee goes and the identity of Goldfire settles over as a raincoat protects one against the outside elements. He had to get to the All Spark and protect it from the influence. Tell the Primes of the quientesson plan and then get home.

"What would you like us to do?" Groundbreaker.

The master sighs, "nothing" he says.

"There must be something that we can do?"

The master nods their head. "I have been thinking about this on and off. And I have tried to make it work. The only thing I can think of put a protection around the Vector Sigma, that will stop any without the right access. Only Vector Sigma seems to learn and change any coding presented. I think that it has an awareness and choose to let us create life. And I dread to think if it allowed itself to be linked to the Omega lock."

A chill flood down Goldfire spin. Vector Sigma is a mysterious relic and the quientesson was using that instead of using the All Spark, it gives an upleasent churn in tanks. The Omega lock is powerful enough to revive the dead and bring the planet back to life. The quientesson want to create a whole army. An army for what.

"What about the key" Goldfire prompts.

The master looks up. "A key." As he stares past them. "Yes, that may work." As mumbling and with a big voice "And so the key cannot be copied we use a piece of the Vector Sigma." He spins grabbing his energon. Kiss the top of Queenie. "Queenie lets plan a heist!"

As they watch the master leave. Whitenoise speaks "so what just happen."

@@@

It was morning when they leave to the home Vector Sigma. Most of the trave is done in silence. It was when they came to an entrence to a tunnel that they made that Queenie needs to talk. Queenie has been there a few times. Only because Groundbreaker would have to make an errand that her Master keep quite about. However, her spark moves slowly and her arms will feel tight. Goldfire has been acting different since last night. They had become quite and on high alert. She did the only thing she can do and latch onto his arm. Something that he allowed. Groundbreaker was too tall and her Master had reputation that could be sweep away on the Judges word.