Ch.5

Starscream ran his servos down the back of the mosaic of the predicon. Activating a transformation of many seams to ripple across. As the egg transform into a minicon of a predicon. Well, it looks like a predicon what it actually was is still a mystery.

Starscream had figured out some of the technology from making a bot to become invisible; that is breathed in and interacts with the nanites and only lasts for about two to three hours. It was shaped as necklace. Then a map that so much more detailed and seem to build itself in real time and keep track where everyone is. Another is an energon purifier. To be able to turn crystals of energon into a more powerful substance. As it crushes and heats the crystal into a liquid. Its shape like a thermos.

The mini predicon eyes focus onto him. Gadget with his pen and data pad sitting to the side watching its every move. Megatron seem interest in the mini predicon and was sitting far enough not to be involve though have a direct sight of it.

"What do you do? Whoever gave you to Alpha Trion would not give something childish." Starscream said as he tickles the predicon belly.

Gadget writes onto his data pad. His voice monotone "Why not a pet? From what I know he is not very trusting of others."

Starscream frown his voice measured "We don't know when it was given. However, we know that the gift would have been given to him before they left Cyberton. At time where peril is one wrong move. I think the companion form is a distraction of what it is."

"Soundwave would have figured out" Megatron voice rumbles in boredom.

Gadget optics glare at Megatron "If you remember they could not figure it out. Let alone activate the technology in the first place."

"Then it's a toy." Megatron snap.

Starscream kept quiet. He had a theory as to why it did not work. Soundwave shutdown many of his emotions and therefore his electric field was of nothingness. Nothing for this technology to respond to. Even if Soundwave open and pulled the thing apart he did not have the tools to put back together. It was technology they could not replicate without getting lost by being destroyed. While running his servo over its body. It was when Starscream was deep in thought that a sharp bite from the predicon pierce his amour. A little pulse of electricity pumps up into his spark. The mini predicon shifted itself into an egg.

"What happen!" Gadget exclaim as his glares at Starscream and the egg.

Starscream scowl "It bit me. You could be right it is just a pet."

Gadget "even so I want a whole scan done." His optics glance a t Megatron. "Megatron, I want a whole recording of what you know of their queens' connection to the gladiators."

Megatron huffs as he starts to wright the stories past down in the gladiator pits.

It was a short trip to the medical room on the ship and Starscream eyes weary towards Knockout. After all Knockout was a turn traitor.

"What are you doing here?" Starscream sneers.

Knockout just leans back on the table "receive an offer I can't refuse."

Starscream lips twitch "yes a horse head in your bed".

Knockout electric field flare and has a sound of corn popping. "Starscream!" As a servo goes over his spark. "I never knew you were interested in these things."

A whirl as wheels moves forwards and backwards "What are you talking about?" Gadget demands.

Knockout gives a pointy teeth grin "It's an Earth thing."