Part 2. Ch 2

As the ship with an army of Decpeticons move closer they see parts of the damage ship left from a meteor impact. The amount left with important parts that lets the ship move and stay stable float past them. Steeljaw growls deep in his chest. It had been nearly a day and the computer has not stop rejecting battle mask after battle mask of Decpticons. And they have gone two tenths of every historical Decpiticons and now entering just the plain soldiers. The hard part is that battle masks alter over time when a cybertrons' alter their frame. Meaning they have to go through the same bot a couple more times.

Soundwave directs the ship to land on a broken piece of meteor with twisted metal pricing into it.

"We will, WAIT, here for instructions." As soundwave play mesh of recordings.

Steeljaw inhale deeply and the holding before letting it out slowly.

Soundwave hum.

"What!"

"You have Not let go of earth habits."

Steeljaw frowns. It was a touchy subject. He may want a place for his pack to rule and live, however every time he invision what it would look like. It started to change from being similar to cybertron to more like Earth. He never dares say.

"Only one other has kept Earth habits."

Steeljaw sneer "Oh and who's that." He spits out if the words them selves are unpalatable as month old fuel.

"BUMBLEBEE." Answers Soundwave.

"Oh of course that organic loving soft spark. Every one knows he practically grew up on Earth." Snarls Steeljaw "I can easily defeat him in a fight."

Soundwave pause before speaking again, "Highly improbable."

"What" Steeljaw howls.

The control centre hushes however Soundwave ignores it and continues to speak. "Training new recruits. Only mild to moderate threat. Has taken down bigger and stronger."

"Oh, and who has he taken down that are extreme threats!"

"Megatron, STARSCREAM and I."

Soundwave having decide that the conversation was finish left without much of a sound. Leaving Steeljaw to stew. As he mumbles mild and moderate threat. I show you. As he makes his way to the training centre.

The training centre is complied with many recoding and probability actions of all Autobots and Decpeticon fighters. You can choose to fight against any of them. Some are even locked. Entering Bumblebee designation into the computer. The computer brought up three choices. Low setting: Law enforcer. Mild to Moderate Friendly Sparing. Extreme Battle field. Pressing extreme the computer asks again if, they are sure. Jabbing the okay the computer opens up. The hologram starts to build a bulk form of Bumblebee. The battle mask in place and a bio-canon charged and ready. Shoots with out warning. Steeljaw only has moment to move out of the way. Only to turn to see another bio blast coming his way. Diving again Steeljaw runs towards the holoform of Bumblebee. Expecting that the holoform would jump to the challenge. Only it didn't. The holoform transform as it moves right underneath them and shooting them in the back.

"Bumble be one. Steeljaw lost."

Groaning steeljaw ask the computer to restart. This time he is ready. Steeljaw found himself stab, ripped and shoot so many times and only lasting five minutes. At one point the blue lights optics turn red. An eerie feeling settle in Steeljaw spark. As realisation that the rules and laws put upon an enforcer was not applied to the battle field. That Bumblebee is a war veteran. And he was truly in the thick of it.

And that for some of the rare times he let his bias blind him. As he lies on the floor. The doors open and a tall light blue seeker walks in. No one talk to Tundercracker. Thundercraker believed in the Decpiticon course. Only no-ne is sure what that Decpiticon course is. We looks at Steeljaw on the floor and then look at the hologram of Bumblebee in his thick amour and battle mask down with their bio-weapon out.

Thundercracker humph as he crosses his arms.

A sneer of rage cross Steeljaws maw as his body scream in agony as he tried to sit up. "What!" he snarls.

Leaning his weight on to his leg and with a roll of his optics as dramatic as a drama film. Thundercracker speaks.

"So let me guess. Someone finally told you that you are not even a threat to Bumblebee."

Steeljaw growls as him. "And you have been beaten by this hologram for who knows how long. And you swear that you had the upper land until they do something random."

What is being said is true. It has been ages. And now his hud started to show that his energon is low.

"You know when you start listing everything that Bumblebee has achieve and each battle that they won or fought. He becomes so powerful. And then at some point you work out what that flaw is."

"Let me guess he is afraid of his voice ripped out." Snarl Steeljaw.

Tundercrack snorts "That's a fear. And that may be powerful. However, it's not a flaw."

"Then you don't know then." As Steeljaw grin.

Thundercracker just raise an eyebrow. "I know what it is. However, it is not something I am going to tell you. And not something a Decepticon can do."

With that Tundercracker leaves. Steeljaw grinds his fangs. This is the reason many don't talk to Thundercracker. Unless you are close to him. He always speaks in damn riddles.