Sanity

Wooden interior complimented a majority of the inside of the bus amazingly.

There was grey and black leather furniture, granite all over the kitchen, and grey acrylic carpeting in the room at the end of the hallway.

All I could utter out was, "Wow."

"I know right?" The guys stated in unison.

Kian came from behind me and rubbed my shoulders, "How about we have a little tour of the bus, yeah?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

After he showed me the front of the tour bus, which was the kitchen, dining room, and lounge, we went to the hallway of the tour bus.

There were 3 bunks on the left with blue basic Chevron printed curtains and 3 similar sized ones on the right side. Wait. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.

Six??

But there were 6 of the guys including Jae and me and that.. thing. I knew where this was heading and I was probably going to be iffy about it.

"So we weren't really expecting guests on this tour so that's why there are 6 beds and two pullouts in the lounge." Kian started.

As soon as that was said, Connor came in the conversation, "I WANT THE PULLOUT! I CALLED IT!" he raised his hand with a giant smile on his face.

"Cuz I am not having any babies." He added in a lower voice.

Everyone acted as if they hadn't heard Connor's random statement then soon began to chuckle.

"I guess I'll sleep in a pullout too." Trevor said, coming into the conversation.

"Okay then. It is settled. Connor and Trevor get the pullouts." Jc beamed towards his non attentive girlfriend playing with a faucet in a nearby bathroom.

Ahlf told everyone to take their seats, along with Steve. Once he took his seat, we were off and on the road.

"Houston: part of the state in which your's truly, Jc Caylen, was born is up next!" Ahlf announced while driving onto the highway.

"Woooo!" We all cheered.

***

***Dreaming***

The day was just as regular as any other day. I was hanging out with Kian and the guys on the boardwalk. The sun beamed heavily over the beach goers, palm trees swayed in the light California breeze.

Things were going perfectly. Sam and Kian got along, Stephani was actually pretty sweet, and everything in my life was seemingly flawless.

At one point, Jae and I excused ourselves from everyone to get some slushies from a nearby cart. We got our slushies and Jae took out her money to pay the guy.

Casually sipping away at my mango goodness, I turned around to see Kian talking to some person in blue jeans and a pitch black hoodie.

The hoodie was over its head, casting a gloomy, eerie, shadow over its face. The way it was standing made it look like a old, dead, arching tree hovering over something misplaced.

In this case, it was Kian. It just looked like the creepiest video game character that you wouldn't want to run into again.

"Hey, Jae. Who is that person over there... Talking to Kian?" I asked, keeping my eyes on the two.

I turned to look at Jae, weirdly taking forever to pay for what we got. She didn't reply because she all of the sudden had headphones in her ears.

Yelling and shouting came from their direction causing me to whip my head their way.

Soon the conversation began to inflame. They started shoving and pointing in each other's faces as if they were about to start a fight.