Tomorrow

I was able to slip from Kian's arms, grabbing my shirt off the floor and throwing it over me.

After situating myself I took my robe and some underwear out of my luggage to get into the bathroom.

Showering thoroughly, I came back out of the bathroom to see Kian gazing at me from the bed.

He folded his hands beneath his face with a starry look in those brown eyes. Boy was he a sight. No wonder I loved him. This was real.

I giggled a little girly and cute while looking for some clean clothes in my luggage at the bottom of the closet.

"Put your arms up." Kian suggested, seeing that it was taking a long time for me to find something.

He bundled one of his graphic tie dye shirts over my head and draped it over me.

Kian then wrapped his arms around my waist. His reassuring presence made me embrace his touch.

"I love you, Queenie Yasmin Thompson. So-" he kissed my neck sweetly. "..so," another neck kiss, "much."

He rocked me lovingly in his grasp. At that moment I was so glad he decided to put on something because he had me so close to him that we could've became one.

"I love you too, Kian Robert Lawley." I laughed after he swung me around and playfully landed me on the bed.

Everything still seemed so bizarre. I had just been made love to by the boy I loved. My dream guy. There's no doubt that he was the one.

That look in his eyes as he hovered over me made my mind go blank.

He's so perfect.

"I wish I could replay this same exact moment all the time." Kian cooed, pecking my forehead.

"Well, I can," he laughed, "but this moment was the most special; giving my all to my everything."

I laughed, drawing an imaginary line down his nose. Why in the world must good things never last?

By that I meant this moment with the harsh reality of everything else going on - or that was going to go on.

What just happened was so important to me. I just figured that with us being at this level in our relationship now that I'd just spill everything else too; before it was too late.

I'd have to tell him. I don't want him getting hurt by my careless mistake.

I'm sorry, Kian, I thought as I took another look at the way his eyes puffed up while he beamed at me. That was soon to be gone.

"Hey, Kian? I'm gonna tell you something , okay? And d- don't get mad."

"Anything, love. I won't get mad. I'll love you no matter what." He snuggled his chin above my chest, beginning to lightly trace scribbles on top my skin.

"Erhmm.. I've had a bad past before."

"Okay?" At this point, he stopped scribbling and had a sincere concerned look on his face.

There's was no way I was going to go through with telling him if I kept getting lost in his eyes.

Looking away slightly, I started again, "I've never told you this, but before I met you I was in an- an abusive relationship."

"What?!" Kian got himself up from me and instead kneeled down on the bed, beginning to comb through his thick hair.

"Please, no." That usually happy, known tone in his voice began to crack and break, as if he was crying - he was.