My Heart Stopped

Since I didn't get my get my Grande Taco special with all the helpings, a side of nachos, and a large Sprite, Jae and Jc didn't mind sharing their extras with me.

We sat at the dinner table and conversated about the upcoming events. Jc brought up the tour that was coming up in a couple weeks, making Jae jump with excitement.

I stayed silent as I munched on my taco. No type of reaction came from me. I knew that I was more than likely not going to attend this fun sounding tour of a lifetime. Too much things were going on that seemed like they would end off bad in the far future.

"Jc, I'm so excited about it! Omg! My first tour with my youtube famous bae!" Jae clapped. "But what if they don't like me? Like I knew you haven't introduced me to them as yet. How will they feel?"

"Babe, they'll like you as much as I do! No need to worry." He reassured, putting his hand over her's. They were so cute together. Jc was so right for her and I could see what she had for him was real. I just wish I could say the same.

Clearing my throat, I looked down into my now empty container. "Oh! So how things going with you and Kian? Did he show you yet? He thought that it would've worked. He said that he really misses you and wishes that you could talk to him." Jc said.

"Show me what?"

"Oh. You didn't see it. Jae did you see it?"

"Nope." She said with emphasis.

"Well I have to show you both." Jc pulled out his phone and pulled up his texts from Kian. I was able to see "Omg Jc i miss her so much," "I hope this could be another way of saying how sorry I am to her since she won't talk to me," and the same video he sent to me.

"This video was actually made for you two. You guys are so special to the both of us, well all of us, and we said why not. Here you go." Jc said, giving me his phone.

The video opened up to covers going up to a sleeping Jc, the next Kian. Next they woke up and Classic by: MKTO started to play. Further into the video they lip synched to the song on a random road and changed into some pretty impressive suits. At one point, Kian made the most adorable face, making me think of him again. They both continued to lip sync (also Ricky at a quick shot) before jumping into their pool. The video made me want to cuddle Kian and Jc's face. Jae beat me to it though.

She started kissing all over Jc's face like his face was made up of some foreign candy, "Awwww! Jc that's do nice of you guys! I love it so much. No! We both love it! Thank you so much, baby!"

He sat there blushing harder than I've ever seen him before. "Oh and this one too. I just recorded it with my phone since it wasn't going to be uploaded. And I wanted to show you." Jc added, clicking into another video on his phone.

The video started black and shaky before focusing onto Kian. "Are you recording it, man?" I heard him say. "Yeah, bro. Go on." I heard Jc reply.

"Okay. Um.. Queenie. I want to start off by saying that the video was for you and Jae, but I don't think that the video alone will help so I made this. I know that what I said was really really unacceptable and I want you to know that I'm so so so ,a million times, sorry. I wouldn't want anything happening to you or to us because... Well.... I kinda love you."

"And I do too! Especially my bae, Jae! She might not be watching this right now, but still. Tell her I said it!"

"Stop, dude. Tryin' to be serious here."

"Sorry. Continue."

"Well... I said it. I love you so much and you mean so much to me. I loved you before what happened.... happened and I'm so pissed off to know that my own best friend of basically my whole life could do this to me. I blame him and that girlfriend of his! Anyways, babe please talk to me. It is really driving me crazy not being able to talk to you or see you."