So Right

By the time we got inside Jc, Jae, and Sam we're covered up on the couch watching a movie, while Connor, Ricky, Jenn and Trevor recorded a video, being louder than ever.

The cold, icey air struck my face as I opened the freezer and grabbed a frozen ice pack.

"Now this might sting a bit, Kian, so get ready, okay?" I warned.

Kian hopped onto the kitchen island counter before complying with a slight nod.

I smiled before softly pressing the ice pack onto his cheek, concentrating on how much pressure I was putting on it.

Kian didn't say anything ,but just kept adjusting himself on the counter, inching himself closer and closer to the end of the counter.

"Why do you keep moving? I'm trying to help you." I laughed moving in more.

"And here's..........QUEENIE AND KIAN!" Jenn yelled running the camera over to us. "Hey there lovey dovey couple of the party!"

Connor grabbed the camera and geared it's view to him, "And you may be asking: lovey dovey? Why and/or how are these two mystical strangers" he said, putting air quotas around strangers. "lovey dovey bubbly? Well...."

"They kissed, people." Ricky smiled, popping his head into the view.

"Yes. And they enjoyed it as you guys can see cuz look!" Jenn pouty faced, putting the attention back to us. "They're so fudgin' cute together, y'all!"

"Just slayin' the cuteness charts!" Trevor added while walking over to the counter. "So lovey dovey couple... The question now is... How was the life changing kiss?" He laid his chin in his palms, squinting his eyes.

Jenn, Connor, and Ricky cocked their necks in ,also anxiously awaiting for our juicy reply.

"Yeah ,guys. Lemme ask you real quick. What the hell are you doing?" Kian replied with his straight face going closer and closer to the camera lens.

Jenn laughed, "The kiss! How was it! Oooo! Yes! Kiss!" She yelled ,hyped.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" The guys chanted, also hyped.

"Uh...." I said, wide eyed. They kept on chanting, eager for the kiss. We looked at each other for a moment, laughing, before we we're interrupted.

"Um, can you people like, shut up! Can't people in this house enjoy a good comedy without some crap in the background?!" Jc shouted over the back of the couch before snuggling Jae closer to him.

"And we are goin' over to lovey dovey couple number 2!" Connor pointed over to them while Ricky held his hand over his eyes.

Together, they looked like a pair of heroic superheros. After posing like that for enough time to take a selfie, they ran across the dining room to the others.

"Sorry. I apologize for my weirdo friends. They get jumpy like that whenever they make a video." He scratched the back of his head. "You'll get used to it in no time."

"Haha. Yeah. Of course I will, Kian." I laughed, removing the now melted ice pack from his face. "Okay, Mr. Lawley. You are now free to go."

Kian poked his bruise, uncertainly. He made an unsatisfied face as if the I didn't even make a difference.

"What's wrong, Kian? Does it still hurt? I'll get the other ice pack!" I suggested while turning away from him and towards the refrigerator.

Suddenly, Kian grasped my wrist and pulled me back towards him. "Nah. I don't think that'll be necessary." He smirked a little lopsided.

"No no no. The fridge is right there, c'mon." I aimed my hand in the fridge's direction.

"I know. I bought it I'm pretty sure. I remember where I had my fridge placed." He started giggling uncontrollably.

I playfully punched him in the arm, narrowing my eyes at him, "Oh ha ha. So funny!" I sarcastically laughed along with him.

"But I think the real remedy is right in front of me." Kian smirked slyly while raising his fluffy brows.

'He wants you to kiss him, dummy!' My brain yelled.

"Ohhh!" I slowly caught on, smiling at him.

I walked in towards Kian only to find out that I was already trapped in between his legs. Gently and softly, I pecked his bruise. That's when he hit me with those big brown eyes again, making another adorable pouty face.

"What?" I asked, looking into his mesmerizing eyes. "Ya know... Now that I think of it, I think that you did punch me in the mouth also." Kian replied, pouting then poking out his lips. "You'll need to kiss them too."

I rolled my eyes ,amused of his cleverness, then quickly kissed his lips. Once I thought the kiss was enough, I tried pulling away cuz at this moment we we're probably having a full on make out session in the middle of his populated house.

"Kian..." I cocked my head away from him, looking into his eyes once more.

"Yeah, babe?" He looked back at me confused.

"Don't you think we might be going a little too fast?" I looked down at my shoes.

"But I really like you ,though." He said in a whiny voice, pouting again.

"Uhmmm. Yeah. There are like teens over here with the mentalities of children so can we keep everything over there at a PG level? Thank you!" Ricky interrupted while turning back to the tv.

"How about we just watch a movie?" He suggested, putting his arm around my shoulder.

I agreed with his suggestion and hugged him, reassuringly. He stood there giving me a 'what was that for?' look. "I really like you too, Kian." I whispered, hugging him more. Immediately, he hugged me back, making me feel so... Right.