Yeeessss!

Luckily, I was fully dressed before Connor rushed in, "I'm sorry ,but please come out. I have to pee!" He explained, covering his eyes with his hand and touching around the bathroom for the toilet.

We made our way out just before hearing a loud sigh in relief from Connor,"Yeeeeeeessss!" He sung in a melodic tune.

By the time we escaped the near scarring experience, we saw a long, black haired girl moving away from the slowly stopping bottle.

She scooted into the middle circle, meeting a shy looking blonde boy, kissed him quickly, then crawled back to her spot. While she was chatting away with her friends ,she turned her head around, giving me enough time to see who it was.

'Omg! Rebecca Black! Rebecca Black is here too?! I NEED her autograph ,like, right after this party!' I let out a tiny squeak, no longer being able to hold in my excitement, gearing the circle's attention to me.

"Um......" My eyes went from person to person, weirded out. "Oh look. There's my spot." I said, under my breath, walking over to my spot. As I knelt down to sit down, I felt everyone's eyes still on me. I knew exactly what it was- this outfit!

'Oh my gosh. Why this outfit?' I laughed to myself.

"Uh... your turn." Sam stammered, sliding the bottle to me. Still creeped out, I grasped the bottle and gave it a good twirl. Nothing made a peep in the room except for the bottle that made a light whistling sound. Everyone's eyes were glued to the bottle, never leaving contact with it till it stopped on the person.

As if on que, everyone's watch shot up at the exact time to see who it landed on-

Kian.

My stomach turned and crumbled into pieces as I got up from my area. He followed and walked half way into the circle.

The crowd continued to be silent as we stepped closer to each other, "Relax, Queenie. It's just me.... Your boyfriend." He smiled, whispering then grabbing both of my hands.

Just then, my body began to loosen up. "Okay, Kian. I trust you." I smiled  back.

He began stretching over to me as I did the same. I felt as if time stopped just for us as we moved even closer, his lips soft and urgent into mine. His hands slowly slid down to my hips, intensifying the kiss even more, causing me stand on my tippy toes to reach his height and cross my arms around his neck.

He brushed his lips against mine then pulled away. I opened my eyes to see him standing in front of me, melting me with his dark brown eyes. Kian smirked slyly before laying his forehead on mine, continuing to gaze at me.

The room continued being silent that you could hear the slightest sound of the crickets chirping outside.

Kian slowly lifted his head from mine and pulled me into a hug, "That wasn't so bad was it?" He whispered, holding me tighter.

I laughed and hugged him back, snuggling more into his sweater.

" Ooooooooo!" Jae said, making kissey faces, laughing. After she made her statement the whole room bursted into chatter.

"Oooo. Kian and Queenie got something going on?" A random girl commented, giggling.

"Ewww! Get a room, love birds!" Another laughed, fixing himself in his spot then gesturing to everyone else to start the game again. The on-looking crowd turned their attention back to the bottle that was spun by an eager, black haired boy.

To me, everything else was irrelevant. Nothing else mattered to me except for Kian, right here, right now. I have a feeling he felt the same way cuz just smiled and stared at me, making my insides turn to moosh.

"Hey, babe. Why don't I get us something to.... drink? Eat?" He released me, pointing at the table's direction with his thumb.

"Sure. That'll be nice!" I replied, watching him walk away. Suddenly, someone grabbed my arm forcefully, making my neck jerk off to the side.