Once Again.... WEIRD!

After a while of driving around like lost puppies, we found the building that Kian described to me. It was covered with vines on the sides and multicolored bricks. There was a beautifully lit patio and many rose bushes. Wow. Kian sure knows how to impress a lady.

"I think this is the building, Jae." I pointed while she drove into the parking lot. The tires on her old Subaru came to a loud stop. Because of this, we obtained looks from every direction.

Great.

Trying our best to ignore the stares, we walked into the building. My eyes checked all over for Kian until I noticed him waving from across the restaurant. He tapped Jc and they both walked over to us.

"Hey, cutie pie. Mind if I take your sweater?" he asked nicely. I nodded and he gently took me out of my sweater.

"Wow! You look great, Jae!" Jc complimented loudly. Looks shot at us once again. I found it funny that Jc didn't care about how much attention he was drawing towards us. My cheeks flushed even redder in embarrassment as a waiter walked over to us, angrily,

"Excuse me, sir. Please lower your voice or you will have to leave." the random waiter advised, trying his best to smile. This definitely wasn't his first time having to remind his customers of public decency.

He complied with a nod and laughed and mocked quietly once the waiter's back was turned.

"Ahem." he cleared his throat. "My lady." Jc bowed before taking Jae's sweater.

"Thank you." we acknowledged at the same time. 

"Our table." Kian pointed. The table was covered with a red and white checkered tablecloth and pink roses in a unique shaped vase. Lavender strawberry candles scented the table nicely.

Kian pulled out the chair for me then Jc followed behind.

I felt his stare on me as I carefully sat down. "Thank you for bringing me here, Kian. Everything is so beautiful." I smiled, trying not to notice his constant staring.

"Haha. Not as beautiful as you." he grabbed my chin and pulled me into his view. Oh my god! His eyes! They were milk chocolate brown with a bit of a twinkle. Just so mesmerizing.

I tried to snap my self out of my trance," Uh.... Um..." I stammered before I was interrupted by someone patting my back. I quickly turned around to see who it was.

The O2L boys. Phew. Saved by the bell.

"Wassup, guys! What ya doin'?" asked Ricky, ruffling Kian's hair.

"Hey there. I'm Trevor! What's your name?" Trevor asked me, smiling.

"I'm Queenie. Nice to meet you! I watch your channel all the time!" I giggled uncontrollably. He nodded at my response and turned over to Jae.

"And yours?" He asked her, still smiling. "Jae. Big fan!" She shook his hand frantically.

"You two goof balls sure know how to pick em'?" Connor commented at Kian and Jc while Sam just stayed quiet.

"I know right?" he bit his bottom lip and glared his eyes into mines. "She is gorgeous."

I tried to resist blushing once again, but it just reappeared as soon as I did.

Sam and Trevor filled up the two empty chairs at our table while Ricky and Connor fought for a seat next to Jc. At soon as they were settled, with Ricky winning the prize chair and Connor dusting himself up off the floor, the guys starting mumbling to themselves about what sounding like a party.

"Excuse me! Will you all please be quiet! You're disturbing the other customers!" the same waiter yelled under his breath at the guys, sternly. He kept his eyes on us until he left into the kitchen door.

To be honest, this was the most fun I've had in a long time! "I'm really enjoying our date, Kian." I said leaning closer towards him.

"I am too." he smile, also leaning into closer to me. Noticing that Kian's face was literally like 6 inches from mine, I leaned in closer to his ear," I'm....so....." I whispered, seeing that he was still biting his lip. "Hungry!" I moved back, leaving him in the same position.

He looked at me with a straight, blank face. "Hahaha!" he laughed like it was the funniest thing ever.

"Same here. Where is that waiter? I don't want you waiting for so long on our first date."  He continued to charm me. At this moment, my face just couldn't get any redder.

About 5 minutes a waiter arrived."Hi. What would you like today?" a perky teen asked, smiling from cheek to cheek, obviously trying to flirt. She had long blonde hair that layed at her chest; nearly popping out of it's tiny shirt.

Kian read through his menu, scanning it carefully, barely acknowledging her. While he wasn't looking, she stopped smiling and shot me an evil look. On the inside, I was a little hyped. This fake boobed, lypo suction, walking stick looking chick must've wanted to test me. But I found it best to just force out a weak smile and be the bigger, more proper person; unlike the guys.

She leaned in closer to me, trying to whisper, "He doesn't even like you!" Then she went back to smiling once Kian looked up from his menu, opening his mouth to order.

Now, I about had it with her, "Um... excuse me," I scanned her name tag, cutting Kian off. Stephani.

I shook my head before confronting her, really trying hard to keep calm, "Are you suppose to socialize on the job, Stephani?" I squinted into her name tag, emphasizing her name.

"You wouldn't want for your manager to hear about this, right?" I asked knowingly, smiling in satisfaction.

She huffed softly, looking pissed off. "What would you like to order?" She said, now folding her arms.

Kian looked over to me noticing me giving the waiter the 'I don't like you' look. He looked back over to the waiter then ordered spaghetti and meatballs.

Stephani shot a look back over to me, barely keeping it on me for a second, "Yeah. I'll have that also." I stated.

"Can I have a chef cheese salad please?" Jae geared the waiter's attention towards her. She gave me one more sinister glare before walking over to her and Jc's side of the table and everyone else to take their orders also.

I rolled my eyes, annoyed, "Wow. People these days."

"What was that all about?" Kian questioned in concern.

"Oh nothing." I distracted myself by tapping the table, impatiently.

"Oh. Okay then." He answered with a worried look on his face.

"So, Queenie and Jae." Trevor started. "We're having a party tonight."

"Oh yeah! Please come guys!" Connor added giving his signature puppy eye look.

Now his eyes were just out of this world! They were green with spots of blue; so very beautiful. 'What's up with guys and their seductive eyes anyway?'

I caught myself daydreaming about his eyes, "Hello? Earth to Queenie." Ricky snapped, knocking me out of my trace,"Oh.. Huh? What?"

"They just invited us to a party, Queenie." Jae advised me.

"Yeah. Please come! I would love for you to come!" Kian begged me with that cute pouty face, putting his arm around my shoulder. Oh my god!

Seeing that I was still recovering from that mind bobbling trance, they continued to beg, "Please? Please?" they cried in unison.

"You'll have so much fun, we promise!" Sam noted, giving Kian then Jc an 'evil plan' look.

"Yeah! Sure! I'd love that! It'll be fun partying with the O2L guys." I said, satisfying the boys with my answer. Cheers and 'yeses' came from our table, only this time they were actually quiet. Kian squeezed me into his side," We're gonna have so much fun!" he said, excitedly, putting emphasis on 'so'.

My eyebrow was raised at all of this. 'Why was he exaggerating 'so'? Why did Sam give that look?' My brain was bombarded with all these questions. Once again. WEIRD!

***************

A.N: Comments on what you guys think so far? Vote, comment and follow. The next chapter is going to be funny though :D I got to fill in a bunch of updates cuz we we're on a road trip :p