Ireally<3cheesecakenow

- 2 Hours Later -

The sight of my ceiling was blurry as my eyes fluttered to open.

"Oh my goodness. What in the world happened?" I asked ,rubbing my head.

"Queenie, you fainted. Boy did you miss out. There were shirtless O2L dudes everywhere! Oh yeah.... they were doing backflips off tables, throwing money in the air, and teaching us how to lick our toes!" Jae exagerated. 

I was totally freaking out! The only time I get to finally meet O2L and I had to pass out! 'Stupid! Stupid! You're so stupid!'

" Woah there, jumping bean! I was kidding. That didn't happen!" She must've noticed my wild temper tantrum. She laughed and rolled hysterically on the floor. "Your face was priceless, though. You were all bug eyed like that time-" she continued as I began to ignore her.

"I can't believe this! Now I'll have to wait for next year." I cried. The only option at this moment was flappy bird. That always made me happy. I took out my phone and played flappy bird for a while, looking at the fact that Kian Lawley just popped in and popped out of my life in a blink of an eye.

After a while of endless attemps and thoughts of throwing my phone across the room, I suddenly got a text from some unknown number. The number didn't look familiar at all.

Maybe it was Skyla, my best friend. She did notify me a couple days ago that she was getting a new number.

Me: Hey Skyla! :D U would not believe what happened today! I got to meet Kian Lawley <3 U know? The cutie pie i've been telling u about 4 the last couple of months! ~i<3cheesecake

There was a long awkward pause with no reply.

'It isn't Skyla! What if it's a killer?! What if it's that weird guy you spoke to that one time in school?! Or worst, it's that jerk-of-an-ex, David!' my thoughts, butted in.

Unknown person: Oh. U think I'm cute? *blushing* HAHA! I saw that u fainted back there. Oh yeah... I got ur number btw. ~Jcstolemymilk

A smile quickly stretched across my face when I noticed who it was. "AHHHH! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! AHHHHH!" I screamed, about to jump off the walls. "KIAN TEXTED ME! KIAN TEXTED ME! LUCKY ME! LUCKY ME!"

"Wow. Kids these days and their rushing hormones." She laughed under her breath, texting away. She turned and snuggled into the bean bag even more.

I cleared my throat before repeating myself, "You probably didn't hear me, deafness! The Kian Lawley just texted me!" I forcefully threw a pillow at the back of her head, making her sink more into her bean bag. I finally got her attention, making her scream, "What?"

"Kian texted me!" I beamed brightly. I patted the empty area next to me so she can join in on my excitement.

"Ooo. Goodie goodie!" Jae plopped down on the bed making the water ripple inside of it.

We rustled a bit, trying to get the bed to settle. After a while I started to get annoyed, "Stop! You're wasting my valuable time!" I threw a pillow in Jae's face.

She shreiked out with pain and decided that I was right, "Ow!" she laughed playfully.

"Okay! Okay! Reply to him!" she stared into my phone, breathing heavily down my neck. 'One heck of a sister you have, Queenie.'

Calm down. Be cool. Don't mess this up. Keep it smooth.

Me: lol yea. Srry. I couldn't help it :) I'm so happy that i got 2 meet u. I loved it! ~i<3cheesecake

Kian: Haha I'm blushing even more now! Glad to know u enjoyed it. Nice name :P I like cheesecake too :D ~Jcstolemymilk

Me: Oh yes! I luv cheesecake with passion XD it's my favorite dairyed cake lol ~ireally<3cheesecake

Kian: Wow! Ur cute and funny?! If ur free how about we go to the cheesecake factory this Saturday with me and the guys. And bring Jae 2. I think Jc likes her =3

~thankucheesecake!<3

Jae was literally breathing down my neck, at this moment. I looked up to see her eyes scanning my texts like a noisy teacher.

I cleared my throat again, getting her attention, "Jc.....likes....me!" She hyperventilated uncontrollably, running and hopping around like a free animal.

Me: Thanx :$ Sure! That would be great :D ~ireally<3cheesecakenow

Kian: Awesome! See u there beautiful :) ~Connortookmycookie

Screams shot off in my head as I tried my best to keep quiet. After a good 5 minutes of internal screaming, Kian texted me the details.

This is now the best day ever! Maybe my nervous fainting sessions have a good side to it afterall.

Screams continued to bounce off the walls as Jae was still flipping out in a corner of the room.

Excitement was driving through my body, making me jump and shake over to Jae, "I'm gonna jump with you!" I grabbed her hands and jumped along with her.

I don't know what we had in us, but we managed to fangirl non-stop for 5 hours straight and my eyes begun to flutter. Yep! Another fan-girling session! I took a glimpse at the clock and it was surprisingly 2:00 in the morning. Instantly, my body began to feel drowsy. In no time, my eyes were heavy and I was asleep.

****************

A.N: Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :D Please like, comment, and stay tuned!

Warning: The next chapter is lengthy.