The Dancefloor

The strobe lights bounced off the walls so everything was dark and hard to see. I turned around, angrily, to see who nearly dislocated my arm.

"Ayeee! You don't know me like that! Let go of me!" I yelled, quickly throwing my hand, slapping the person.

"OWW!" The person shrieked.

"It's just me.... Sam." He said, holding his even redder cheeks, trying to hold back his tears.

I covered my mouth as I noticed who I nearly slapped the soul out of. Apologizes just flowed out afterwards.

"I just wanted to ask if you wanted to come d-dancing." I heard him say, throughout the loud blasting song. He still rubbed his cheeks till he stopped.

"Sure!" I yelled over the music, before Sam grabbed my hand and led me over to the garage and opening the door, allowing the song West Coast Party by: Shwayze to escape the doorway.

The light green and blue dance floor was cluttered by crazy dancing teens. Silver neon lights scattered across the air, shooting through the red fog that blurred the garage. Of course, along with those crazy dancing teens was, my sister, Jae.

"Come on, Queenie." Sam smiled, pulling me over to the dance floor next to Jae and Jc.

"Wassup, sis?"  Greeted Jae, throwing her hands in the air and dancing to the music. "Dance with us!" She urged.

I shrugged slightly before laughing and dancing along with my sister on the dancefloor.

After a while of non-stop footloosing, the music stopped. Hyped teens flashed their confusion towards Ricky at the IPod.

"Woo! Well that was fun!" He laughed, his hands holding his sides. "But now it's time for the couples to get out on the floor. We're gonna have some fun." He continued smiling as if he had some evil plan.

Most of the floor cleared up till it was just the guys and their girls, three other couples and me. By myself. 'Where is Kian? What's taking him so long?' I asked myself, checking the door.

Love is Overrated by: Shwayze started playing as everyone paired with one another. I was making my way over to the lonely couch on the middle of the wall before Jae called me, "Where are you going, Queenie?" She asked worried.

"Over there. I don't have anyone to dance with so I'll just watch from the sidelines." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Just come dance with us!" Jc gestured for me to come over. Jae shook he head in agreement.

"No no. You guys have fun. I'll watch." I smiled, sitting down on the couch.

"Hey, beautiful." Said the shadowed person standing beside me.

Considering the fact that the multicolored strobe lights continued to flash, I could barely see anything at all, making it hard for me to make out who it was. "May I have this dance?" He asked putting out his hand.

More than likely, it was Kian so I accepted and grasped his hand then he started leading me to the floor. The lights from the floor reflected off his face - 'Oh. It's not Kian....'

"Oh hahaha. Hey Sam!" I giggled once I noticed it was him.

Paranoid by: Ty Dolla $ign boomed through the speakers, sending every partying, crazed teen into a frenzy.

Just then the room was as crowded as ants at a picnic.

"Woo!!!! " The room roared. People from every direction crowded me into an unbearable tight space seperating me from Sam and the others.