Suddenly Frozen

Butterflies stormed through my stomach as I stood in line to meet my favorite YouTube collaboration group, O2L. I've waited for this moment all my life and it was finally here.

"You will be mine. Yes, you will be mine, Kian Lawley." I silently said to myself, kissing the lock screen of my phone.

"Weirdo." My sister, Jae, commented as she made a weird face at me. "Now that Jc Caylen is a fine specimen. Oh yes! Jc!"

"The appropriate, mature thing to do is have posters on the back of you closet door by the way."

I just rolled my eyes and chuckled at her crazy comment. "Yeah. Sure." I quickly tucked my phone into my back pocket, making sure I wouldn't lose it later. The line moved up more and we were now the third ones in line. In front of us I could see a figure that looked like Kian stand on something.

I couldn't clearly make it out because the room was filled with frantic, screaming teenaged girls. The n the figure raised his arms, "Okay! Okay! Who's ready to meet the one and only O2L say 'woooooooo!'" Said the person. The whole room erupted into screams and craziness.

He looked down and pointed at something before he disappeared and popped up again, showing that it was definitely Kian. Those butterflies went wild again, making me almost want to pass out.

"I can't hear y'all! I said if anyone is excited to see the one and only O2L say 'woooooooooooooo!'" He screamed again, waving his arms in the air and getting the room to burst into screams again.

At the bottom of Kian appeared to be a struggling Jc, trying his best to hold up his heavy friend. "Ahhhhh! Jc, I love you so much!" I suddenly heard my sister shout out.

This one. Pffft.

We were now 2nd in line and we both started freaking out at the same time.

"OMG! Jae check me out quickly! I don't want to look a mess in front of Kian." I brushed the imaginary creases out of my outfit. She gave me a quick look over before giving me a thumbs up then asked if I can do the same for her.

The life changing moment was coming closer and I knew that I couldn't mess this up for anything. From the line, I could see Kian weirdly staring me down while the other boys conversated and laughed with one another and the fans.

"Hm?" I distracted myself with Jae, still keeping eye contact with him. "Y- yeah. You look nice."

Jae scoffed, "You didn't even look. I'll check myself out." After that was said, it was just raw alternative curse words.

"Next in line, please." Connor waved from the table. Everyone got quiet and focused their undivided attention on Jae and me. Everyone, excluding Sam, smiled their biggest smiles at us. It felt like that moment in elementary school where everyone would eye rape while you presented your poems in front of everybody in social studies class. Kian was still fixed on me and I felt even more uncomfortable than usual.

"Uh..... um. Hi. I'm Jae and this is Queenie. " I stuttered, suddenly frozen.

"Haha! No. Sorry, guys. This is Queenie and I'm Jae." She correctly gestured to each of us.

"We're big fans! We've never missed a single video and we're so so so happy to finally be meeting you all right now!"

"Oh that's just great! Love to see that we have such gorgeous fans!" Connor commented, smiling that smile of his.

"Yeah. That's awesome, Jae." Kian smiled. " I'm Kian Lawley." He geared his attention to me now.

"And I'm Jc Caylen by the way. Just in case this purty lady didn't know." Jc popped in from who knows, immediately catching Jae's eye. They went off talking to each other and it was just me and Kian now.

"Wow." He started again while slowly grasping my hand in his. That very moment, my face grew red again.

"You have some very beautiful brown eyes."

"Thanks."

It was really the cutest thing ever, I literally couldn't breath. He had this lopsided grin on his face that made my insides mushy and goopy. His modelish features drove me insane.

Not too long after, we were talking like there was not tomorrow. I had told him about my whole story getting here from New York for summer break from my college.

"Ooooo college girl! Same here. I mean, I'm almost done myself." I made a weird face at him while he continued to hold my hand.

"Well, I took a pause so I could pursue my YouTube job." He concluded.

OMG he's so cute! Acting all oblivious and slick!

I huffed because of the silence afterwards. That's when Kian looked down and noticed he was still holding my hands in his, "Oh! Oh I'm sorry!" He laughed nervously.

Sly fox you!

Time began to progress by and it took him a longer time to release my hand.

Awww. No more hand holding, I guess.

"Um.." I tried to find something new to bring up. "Oh yeah! Picture?"

We both made silly faces then took about ten selfies. Looking back at them, I could feel his stare on me. This was definitely a weirdly intensifying moment and I didn't want it to stop. Personally, this one was my favorite: my eyes weird crossed, my hair was wild and my lips were puckered while Kian had his eyes shut and his tongue out.

Out of nowhere, I felt his hand touch my face. Shock came over me instantly and I felt frozen again.

Oh my flippin gosh!

"You look cute with you hair like this." He stated, tucking a loose strand of hair begind my ear.

That feeling came again. My body flushed, my stomach felt like it was made out of muck, and I could feel my face brighten again.

All of the sudden, everything went black.