Whaaa?

Once we were done scarfing down our food we all left money on the table for the bill.

"Aren't you going to leave a tip?" Trevor questioned.

"Yeah. That Stephani girl was a total hottie!" Sam hit Ricky with his elbow.

"Okay okay. I'll leave a tip. Happy?!" Ricky shouted, throwing his hands in the air and dropping the money in the plate.

We walked outside, the sound of a rumbling engine sounding loudly.

"Isn't that your car?" I asked Jae.

"Oh no! What are you doing?" Jae ran over to the guy towing the car.

"You can't do this." Jc added in, helping out.

Soon all the guys ganged around the innocent guy, all trying to convince him.

The guy said one more thing to them before driving off with Jae's car connected to his rusty truck,"Oh my goodness. I forgot to pay my car off!" She slapped her forehead.

"Now how are we getting home?" She asked, stressing out. Jc came over to her and comforted her.

"So it looks like you're coming with us." Kian said walking past me and over to Sam and Connor.

"It's okay. You can tag along with us!" Trevor suggested.

Although it was very kind of him to offer a ride, I just couldn't accept,"No thanks, Trevor. We could take the bus home." I replied, wrapping my arm around my sister.

Hearing my answer, they all instantly expressed a blank face, disagreeing with my answer.

"Pish posh! You're coming with us miss missy." Trevor grabbed my arm, pulling me against my will, behind him.

As much as I tried to argue against him, he always denied. I chose to just to give in, "Oh okay, Trevor. Thanks." I locked my arm in his.

"No problem. That's what friends are for right?" He smiled.

"Yeah, Trevvy." I smiled back. We spoke about random things for a while till Kian came behind us. I turned around and saw him make a look at Trevor, causing him to throw his hands up in surrender and walk over to Sam, Ricky and Connor.

"So..." He said.

"Yeah?" I grinned.

"Uh... do you like... oregano?" He asked, randomly.

'Is he serious?' I thought, watching him. Yes. He was dead serious.

"Hahaha! Yeah." I laughed.

There was no sign of Jae and Jc. 'Where were they?' I looked around my surroundings, finding them walking behind us.

Jc still had his arm around her, giving me a suspicious feeling about what was going to happen next.

The chilly summer wind howled, making what they were talking about inaudible. Then, out of nowhere, they stopped.

My eyebrow raised as I tried to figure out what they were doing. That's when they stopped. Jc grabbed her waist then looked into her eyes, holding eye contact with Jae for a long time. As predicted, he passionately kissed her.

'What just happened? Am I witnessing the first real kiss between Jae and Jc?! Dang! They just met like a couple days ago and already kissing?! Sisters....ugh!'

"Whaaa?!" I blurted out loud.

Cheers and shouts came from the guys,

"Wow. Um...." said an uncomfortable Connor, rubbing the back of his head.

"Woo!" Said Ricky, applauding.

"Awww!" said Trevor, hands on his chest.

Jae pulled back, watching Jc's eyes. In return, Jc mumbled something. What is was that he said? I don't even know. They hugged for a while then turned around to walk back to our direction, hand in hand.

We jolted our head another way, showing that we weren't just in their business.