Déjà Vú?

Halfway through the show, we heard the audience shouting our names. Then we turned around, seeing our boyfriends rush over to us, grabbing our hands and pulling us on stage.

The crowds screamed in excitement as they saw us come on. "So here they are- Our beautiful girlfriends. And we actually have another surprise for you guys!" Jc brought Kian upfront and to attention.

I folded my arms as I smiled, watching him stand to the crowd then to me. Out of nowhere, Steve comes on stage and hands Kian a guitar.

When did he start playing?

An even bigger smile came over my face.

Steve then brought out a black stool, positioning it behind me and having me sit there. Kian started strumming his guitar playing me Classic by MKTO; the song him and Jc dedicated for Jae and I.

Out comes this beautiful unbelievable voice that I would've never thought he possessed.

I couldn't help but just sit there and smile like there was no tomorrow. The audience started singing along with him.

I thought this day was going to be bad, but, surprisingly, it was just beginning to be perfect. He kept his attention all on me: staring into my eyes, smiling that gorgeous smile the whole time.

Soon he finished the song, ending it with a beautiful note. People bursts into applause again but then stopped.

He reached his hand into his sweater pocket, bringing out a small, red, velvet covered box. My mouth literally dropped opened and I caught myself doing that thing that all other girls do in moments like this.

Kian stood me up, kneeling down in front of me, "Queenie Yasmin Thompson, I love you so much - you don't even know what words I could use to describe my love for you. From the day I met you, I knew you would've been special to me."

"AWWWWWWWW!"

Tears filled at my eyes while I tried my best to hide my face. Kian opened the velvety box, exposing a beautiful, breathtaking, silver, diamond encrusted ring.

"Will you make me the happiest man - give me the honor of taking this promise ring?" Everything stopped. This couldn't be happening right now.

I looked around while everyone from Jae to Connor to the audience waited in anticipation. Nodding my head, I turned back to him. "Yes! Yes, I will Kian Lawley."

With that, he stood up and I attached myself around his neck, him taking me by the waist.

Just as I was being swung from side to side, he planted me down and I had an unnerving feeling of déjà vú once I saw something in the crowd.

He pulled from me, looked me in the eye, and placed his lips on mine. My eyes closed then opened once we detached from one another. My attention made its way back to the same spot in the now noisy crowd to see nothing familiar again.

"Awww. Wasn't that just the cyutest thing?" Jc cooed, mimicking a baby voice.

"I thought it was adorable." Connor stated, lovingly. The other boys agreed.

"But now that that's out of the way, it's me and Sam's turn." Jc then walked up to my sister and she geared her attention from us to him. Sam did the same for Stephani.

Jc also reached into his pocket, pulling out a box that was a little bigger. "Sorry, Kian, buddy, but I'm gonna have to one-up you right now."

Wow. Everyone's popping out surprises today.

Jae's face lit up like a child in a candy store once he opened up the box to her.

"I GOT A COUPON FOR CHIPOTLEEEEE!" She screamed into the mic, causing everyone to gasp in return. She jumped up and wrapped herself around Jc.