Georgia

It felt much earlier than 3 am considering it was barely light outside.

You knew it was early when everyone absentmindedly zombied around the suite while getting prepared for the continental breakfast.

Everyone had collected their belongings after we came in from downstairs.

The bodyguards stood at door once again with their bag or two around their shoulders.

Kian and I gathered with everyone else a little bit later. After we were done, we threw our bags over our shoulders and made our way downstairs to checkout.

Once papers were signed, we were checked out and stuffing our things in the bus.

Ahlf got into the driver's seat and looked into the rearview mirror above him, "Next stop: Georgia! Approximately 16 hours from the now!"

Soon we were off.

"Yay." I exclaimed sarcastically, throwing my hands in the air them plopping them back into my lap.

With the atmosphere feeling so dead, most of the guys found their previous resting places and either fell back asleep or passed the time.

I just did like everyone else and rested in my designated bunk, staring above me again.

Kian found his way besides me once he was done putting away a few small things. He pulled across the curtain that divided us from the others.

"I. Love. You. Sooo. Much." He kissed random places on me between every word while coiling his body around mine.

"Come on. Tell me what's on your mind." Kian must've noticed something was wrong from hearing me just sigh in reply.

Usually his presence alone would instantly clear my thoughts, but not this time.

I didn't know what to expect from the nearing future.

My over thinking tended to battle with the bit of stability I had left in my mind in situations like this.

"To be honest, I'm not feeling too good all of the sudden. I feel like throwing up." I bravely brought up.

I felt Kian's weight lighten from me causing me to turn to him. Confusion was written all over his face as he squinted blankly at me.

Then he gasped. "Oh my God!" I could tell he tried to say that in a low voice, but it honestly never was in a quiet voice.

"Morning sickness! Symptoms of-" I was so lost at this moment. Eventually I caught on to what he was going on about.

"B-babe, a-are you.. Cuz I know it was wrapped up perfectly!" He actually whispered to me.

"NO! What the hell? Noo!" At that moment I caught myself being the loud one.

I caught myself, checked around then brought it back to an inside voice. I couldn't help but giggle a bit as I literally saw all expression leave my boyfriend's face.

"Then what is it?"

Our eyes met as I took a minute to come up with words.

A moment of silence drifted by before he cut me off from saying a single word.

"Are you still worrying about that, a-hole again?"

I just looked away from him and to the balled up sheet on the bed underneath us.

Before he could say anything else, he brought me into a tender, loving hug that caressed every part of me.

"Don't think about it too much. It'll be fine. I promise. I won't lie to you." Kian's eyes filled with affection as he gazed into mine then pulled me back into the embrace.