16.-'๑'-Easy. -'๑'-

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Tom's POV:

The beep after ending a phone call went right trough my ears.

I quickly stood up and snatched my black sweater from the counter near the door I ran out just right after.

"GRAB YOUR GUNS BOYS!" I shouted trough the whole house.

Some chairs moving, footsteps echoing and guns loading went trough the hallway of our mansion.

I ran into the garage and unlocked my car before turning around to see if they all are coming and of course they did.

" What the fuck is going on? Did Felix revive after we shot him in the head four fucking times Tom?" Bill shouted at me.

"Shut the fuck up Bill. Karina is in danger." I harshly replied copying his tone of voice.

"Oh so your fuck up girl needs help? Why should I help?!" He growled and oh boy I was about to explode but Gustav stopped us.

" Can you both just fuck off? If Some Karina girl is important to Tom than it shall be." Gustav said as I looked at him and gave him a grateful nod before hopping in my car.

...

We drove for about 10 minutes until I noticed the strip club that was mentioned in the area. Infront of it was a sketchy gray building with windows on the very bottom of it.

"This must be the place." I murmured to myself before pulling up to the side walk. The others pulled up after me as we all stepped out of our cars and approached the building. It had a broken brown wood door.

I stepped closer and opened it slowly so I didn't make any noise.

The TV programme was on and I could hear shouting.

"You fucker why didn't you watch her! She called The Kaulitz!"...

"Like they care about her, stop worrying! You are starting to anoy me.."...

"You bastard she still couldve escaped!"..

"well its your job to patrol, not fucking mine!"...

They kept shouting at each other like little kids. I took out my gun and didn't even bother being quiet while I came into the dark basement thanks to their shouting.

"Hey there gentlemen..." I smirked pointing my gun at the both of them as they jumped in shock and quickly hugged each other.

A giggle left my lips just before Bill and the others went down into the basement.

"Easy." Bill murmured.

I couldnt see Karina cause she was behind these two bastards that were blocking my way of seeing her. But I saw Sasha in the corner with some blood on her forhead. She was slightly blinking and coming to her senses.

I nodded towards Sasha so Bill could get the hint and help her.
While Georg and Gustav stood at the sides of me.

"Get the fuck out of my way" I whispered and they both slowly slid aside with their trembling legs and revealed Karina.

She was unconscious. Her lip was bleeding along with her nose and she had a red cheek also a black eye.

My eyes widened in rage and I didn't even know why. Why was I so protective of this woman?

"You did this to her?" I shouted at them as they shook in fear.

Bill helped Sasha get up and turned around to face me.

"Tom it doesnt matter who did this just shoot them both and lets get the fuck out of here!" He hissed.

I took a deep breath and went to the both of the men.

My hands shifted to one of them as it gripped his collar tightly before my other hand swang at his face.

I had no mercy for these two bastards and I continued to beat them up like crazy while Georg and Gustav untied Karina.

Karina's POV:

I felt hands on my shoulders as I opened my eyes and noticed Gustav and Georg untying me.

After the rope fell, my arms slid onto their shoulders and they helped me get up. My vision was blurry and my head hurt of all the loud noises and hits ive gotten these last 3 hours but I still kept searching for Sasha somewhere. I saw her on Bills back and he carried her up the stairs. I sighed and looked at Tom who just stopped beating the two lifeless dudes on the ground before he looked at me.

"Give her to me." He said in between his tired deep breaths.

He got closer and picked me up by my thighs, pressing me to him.
"Hold onto me, okay?" He whispered to me as I just rested my head onto his shoulder and closed my eyes. I was so tired I couldnt keep anything straight at this point. I tried staying awake so I couldnt pass out like the third time again and I failed, but atleast in his grasp.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

___812 words___