Part 1

High School.. the prime of a young persons life, where you are too young to make adult decisions but you're also old enough to ... make adult decisions.
It's also the start of the rest of someone's life, one step from college and a job or marriage and a family. It all starts here and once it's done.. it's

The Real World.

This would seem overwhelming and a lot of pressure but for now it's nothing more then just school, parties, friends and bad decisions along with a social hierarchy that to the outside world is ridiculous but to a bunch of high school children, it's very serious.
At Seoul High School it is very serious,
It goes something like this at the top of the hierarchy there is

The top hierarchy consists of the schools "royalty" that includes rich kids or who have parents that make lots of money, popular kids which is pretty self explanatory, along with the usual jocks and the cheerleaders

The top hierarchy consists of the schools "royalty" that includes rich kids or who have parents that make lots of money, popular kids which is pretty self explanatory, along with the usual jocks and the cheerleaders. The people who always have parties and just basically anyone like-able which is somewhat a lie because popular doesn't equate to being loved genuinely.

The second tier is what you consider "normal" you're not really important enough to be "popular" but you still stick out and you basically just live your life.
This high school hierarchy isn't your cliche mean girl movie where the popular group never interacts with anyone under them. The nerds and drama geeks Along with the love birds who are basically couples who don't have a life outside of the relationship and stay to themselves and their partner. All equally respected as anyone else they just don't run in the same circles and so the chances of bullies is slim. Especially today, but of course like any school that has teenagers, there's drama and the usual fight or someone not liking another but for the most part it's all good.

The bottom of this pyramid is the outcasts.
they don't do a lot, they don't interact with a lot of people, if any and they stay to themselves.
No one really pays attention to them and they don't ever bring attention to themselves.

Again to an average person these social statuses seem ludicrous and childish but this is High School and this has always been a thing and where you end up on this hierarchy is completely out of your control. It depends on what you do, what you look like, how you come across to others and who you know. To be even recognized by the top hierarchy is considered an honor even if it does sound desperate.
The chances of the top interacting with the bottom is different but not impossible, realistically the odds of that happening is rare due to the fact that popular kids are "too much" for the outcasts and the outcasts don't like the attention the popular kids bring anyways. So it all works out.. until one of those rare moments happen.

Hi Everyone ! I'm sorry for being Mia but I was taking personal time, now I know I tend to start new stories often but if being honest I LOVE to write and I tend to finish stories quickly.
Now for this story someone had asked me to reverse the roles where instead of Felix being the less popular and "new" kid and Hyunjin the popular one. I decided to switch ! I think it will give a nice fresh pov !

Felix in the story will be somewhat Fem and I know some people don't like that but I think in this story it makes sense. I was heavily inspired by chick flick and Rom com movies for this story !
So please enjoy !