Part 31

They finally made it to a part of the city where hotels lined the streets, some were expensive, others were cheap. "This must be where all the tourists come" the blonde thought, they finally made it to a valet parking structure that was a bit over priced but Hyunjin didn't mind, the two got out and grabbed their things walking hand in hand.
For a second it felt as if they were a real couple going on vacation or a weekend away from the kids, Felix's hand was intertwined with the others as they walked along the sides walk, Hyunjin always put him on the inside of the street for some reason but it was nice.
The streets were alive, many people walking by them laughing and talking. It felt as they were in another universe and in that universe they were together, they were in love and - "Ok were here" Hyunjin let out, snapping the blonde back into the present.
Felix looked at the hotel in front of them, it was lit up and beautiful, the front of the hotel had a waterfall and green grass, beautiful lights under the car port.

It could definitely be a building in France or Italy, "wait Hyunjin" Felix exclaimed, stopping in his tracks. The boy turned to face him with a concerned look "As much as I'd LOVE to stay here, I only have 120 dollars and I don't think this hotel is 120" he mentioned, Hyunjin thought back to how the blonde agreed to pay for the hotel and chuckled "who says you're paying for it ?"
Felix who had his wallet in hand looked up in surprise, "well I thought we made a deal .."
Hyunjin walked up to the blonde and put his wallet back in his purse, "What kind of man would I be .. if I let my date pay for the hotel ?" He smirked, "besides you're way too pretty for any run down hotel" he added as he guided the boy to the front.
Felix's cheeks became red and warm, "did he just say a date !!" He asked himself, screaming in his mind. 
They soon got to the reception desk where a young woman was checking in guests, "just follow my lead, okay" Hyunjin whispered, the blonde didn't get what he said but still nodded.

"Hello, Welcome to the LUX how may I help you" she said with a smile, Hyunjin smiled back "Hi I wanted to ask if you had any rooms available"
the woman nodded "yes sir we do, we have one room with full size bed on the 8th floor, Two full sized beds with bathtub on the 11th"
Felix believed he'd just pick either one but he didn't, Hyunjin stood there with his wallet in hand, contemplating "Mhm do you by any chance have any suites ?" He said, Felix was stunned, a suite was way too expensive and they would only be staying over night .. it just didn't seem worth it.
He tugged on Hyunjin's sleeve "Hyun.. you don't have to do that .. let's just get the room with the full- the woman tapped on the computer "Ah ! Yes sir we have our weekend getaway suite, king size bed, jacuzzi tub and complimentary room service"
Hyunjin's smile widened "we'll take it !" handing over his card, Felix took out his money and tried to slide it as well but Hyunjin wouldn't let him.

The woman was processing the order "yeah we just got engaged and we'd really LOVE.. to celebrate" Hyunjin exclaimed putting a emphasis on the love.
"Oh ! Congratulations! If you don't mind waiting we'd love to set the room up for you two" she said handing his card back with the room key.
Hyunjin pretended to act shocked as he grabbed his "husbands" hand, "Well thank you so much ! It would really set the tone for the night" he smiled and the nice receptionist gave them a wait time walking away to inform her colleagues
Felix was surprised, taken back and overall impressed "you are truly a mystery to me" Felix exclaimed, Hyunjin chuckled .. "but I really don't understand why we didn't just get the other room, I mean this place is EXPENSIVE" Felix added.
Hyunjin shook his head, putting the card back in his wallet "Felix .. if I tell you why will you stop questioning it" Felix nodded slowly, "Look I've never done this before and our first time together wasn't exactly in a romantic setting" Felix thought back to the dingy abandoned classroom, "so I figured, you deserve to have your "first time" in a pretty hotel room on a nice mattress" he let out, Felix was touched but they could have done that in any hotel room, it wasn't that he was ungrateful but he felt bad "aww Hyuniee .. you're such a sweetheart but you could have at least let me put in money, now I feel bad" he sighed, hugging the man.
Hyunjin caressed the blondes hair "don't worry .. you're worth it" he whispered. Felix's heart stopped when he heard that, his body melting into the man's.
"Besides you moan too loud and for that we need privacy" he teased, Felix pulled back offended "I do not moan loud .. I just -"

"Sir your room is ready" he heard a woman say, the two held hands to the elevator, the bell boy carrying their bags even though they told him they could do it themselves. The two didn't stop holding hands until they were in front of their room door, the blonde wondered what exactly the receptionist meant by  "preparation" and when the two opened the door they were in awe, roses were all along the matters in a heart shape, a gift basket with wine and chocolates.
Felix traced the mattress as he saw the candles placed carefully in different parts of the room, the bathtub was also decorated in a romantic setting.

"Wow they did all this in 15 minutes" Hyunjin who was more impressed by the amount of time they prepared it in, then the actual romance of it.
Felix shook his head with a smile, as he stared at the view outside, the wide all glass window looking over buildings and all the people below.
He felt a pair of hands wrap around his waist, "I hope this isn't too much for you" Hyunjin whispered, Felix turned swiftly around placing his arms around the man's neck, looking into his beautiful eyes.
"Thank you Hyunnie" he said, placing a kiss on the man's lips, the nickname pulled at the man's heart strings.. maybe it was wrong to do this for someone who wasn't yours, to romance another man's boyfriend but in that moment, it felt right.

He felt .. just right being with the blonde and although he knows one day they'll have to stop this, for tonight Felix was HIS.