Part 20

That morning was like no other, Felix woke up with the brightest smile on his face. Getting ready in the morning felt like a rom com montage, he felt like singing at the top of his lungs and doing cartwheels on the beach. "Well look who's in a good mood" Felix's father exclaimed as he watched his son pour everyone their morning coffee. "I'm just excited that's all" he gleamed as he hugged his mother tightly "mom, dad you're coming tonight right ?" He asked as he got everyone their breakfast.
"Wouldn't miss it for the world honey" his mother said as she took a sip of her coffee. "Oh shit ! it's 7:40" he yelped as he looked at the timer on the oven. "Language" his mother warned, "sorry mom" Felix yelled back as he ran up the stairs.

He grabbed all the things he needed for today and tonight, "ok costumes check , makeup check, Pom poms check" he read out loud to himself.
"Hey lix you ready to go ?" Chan asked, Felix smiled "yes ! I am ready ! Let's go" he said in a rushed tone but not one of being impatient but more like being excited. "Come on Chan" Felix yelled as he ran to the cat, "I'm coming ! I'm coming" Chan yelled from behind as they both got in the car. Felix was in the passenger seat buckled and ready to go as he shook his leg up and down "I've never seen anyone more excited for school" he teased, Felix just rolled his eyes playfully "why can't I be happy ! It's such a good day" he laughed lightly. Chan looked at him strange but soon just decided to drive and get to school.

The two got to school and of course did the usual routine of greeting their friends, talking and goofing around. "Lix I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much" Han exclaimed, biting his chocolate muffin. Felix's smile didn't wear off, "what are you talking about ? I'm always happy" he laughed, Innie was just as surprised "we know you do but it's EVEN MORE now" Innie replied. Felix just shrugged his shoulders, putting his bag away.. "Hey are you guys coming tonight ?" Felix asked, applying his chapstick in the mirror he had. "Of course ! We couldn't miss it" they said in sync, "besides what would you do without your main supporters ?" Han exclaimed.
Felix just shook his head smiling applying his favorite gloss, when looking in the mirror, the boy that he couldn't resist was in sight.
Now that Felix knew what he looked like under those baggy clothes and that long black hair, he couldn't contain the feeling he got. The excitement he contained since last night, as the boy got closer and closer. The dark haired male sat at a bench closest to the art class waiting for it to start, he didn't pay any mind to anyone around him and scrolled on his phone. "lix.. so do you want to meet up after school ?" Han asked, "oh sure but I have to be back before 5:30" the blonde replied.

The bell rang and the boys went to their designated classes, Felix couldn't contain the eagerness he had walking to the art class where the pretty boy would be.. "Lix !" his boyfriend cut across the grass and ran toward him, "baby we need to talk about last night .. I'm so sorry I did that .. I was angry and I know I have no excuse but you have to understand.. you haven't touched me or kissed me and I -"
Felix looked at the boy, not processing anything he was saying as he watched the ravenette walk to the art class. "And you see I feel like our relationship is so one sided, i want you but you don't want me an-"
Felix's main focus at the moment was set on the boy with the hood as he stayed by the door waiting for the blonde to come to class, Hyunjin heard everything ( thanks to the echos of the hallway ) and although he didn't know the exact reason for why the boy was walking home by himself, he had an idea.
Hyunjin stared at the blonde with a smirk on his face waiting for the boy to come to him, keeping intense eye contact as he signaled the boy to "come here" with both his fingers.
As if he were snake put in a trance by music the cheerleader followed his command. "I have to go" Felix exclaimed, cutting right into the ongoing sentence. "But I'm not done talking to you Li-"
"I really have to go !" Felix stressed, moving past the boy quickly "So you forgive me ..?" the boy asked.
"Yeah yeah whatever" Felix let out as he pushed by the man and walked quickly towards the door.
His boyfriend watched as the blonde practically raced to the door where the hooded boy waited, Felix began to blush as he got closer and closer "Hi baby doll" Hyunjin whispered as the cheerleader passed him, Felix's nerves being shot as his heart began to pound faster.