Part 27

"Lix, we have to get ready for the half time" one cheerleader exclaimed. "Alright let's go" he replied.

Felix was scrambling in the locker rooms trying to find all the pieces to his costume, "oh here it is" he whispered to himself, pulling the fabric from the bottom of the bag. "Coach Nayeon ! The principal is calling you about half time" an event organizer exclaimed. Coach left the locker room, giving everyone 20 minutes to get fully ready.. Felix was busy adding a pretty highlight to his cheekbones and pink blush, it was a little out of his comfort zone but he still liked it a lot, he pressed the brush into the powder and applied it to his face. Glancing at himself in the mirror, He wanted to spruce up his look entirely now that the hooded boy was in the crowd watching, It gave him another reason to take pride in performing which seemed pretty odd.

He fixed up his hair, spraying some glitter body spray hoping that would give him an ethereal glow to match his costume. "Everyone we have about 10 minutes left for line up" one girl yelled over the chaos. Felix was ready, he was ready to lead this group of cheerleaders to a great performance and ready to prove himself as a great captain.
"Okay come on everyone ! Let's line up and remember to follow the 8 count, smiles ! Arms straight and clean flips !" He yelled.
The group had 2 dances for the surprise performance only giving them 5 minutes to change between the two and all Felix and the angels could do, is hope that this went smoothly.

Time Skip >>>>

( BRITNEY SPEARS - 3 🎶 )

The principal was smiling more then ever as he stepped on the podium to introduce the half time show performed by the pride of the school,
The people in the stands were cheering and eager to see the halftime show, the cheerleaders would be first, followed by the dance crew, the flag team who will perform alongside the band, pyrotechnics and lights that will take this performance to another level. The school hasn't had a home game in years so everything had to be perfect in order to make a great impression.

"HELLOOOOO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!" he said with a mighty voice, Principal Kim was a sweet older man and it was cute to see him become this huge sports advocate, he wore his jersey with hat and two black stripes on his cheeks.
"CAN I HEAR YOU SCREAM !" He shouted in the mid, the crowd erupted into cheers and whistles, people brought noise makers and banged on anything that could make noise.
"We have a one of a kind performance that you can only experience at Seoul High School, our performers have worked extremely hard to make this half time shows one of the best yet and I am so proud of each of them -"