Part 37

Time skip to Friday

After Felix thought back to when Hyunjin liked him, it only made him further want to figure out why he stayed away from him. There had to be something in there that made the boy completely hate him, even if they were on good terms now.
Felix had crossed the street to go to the corner store, he needed to get hot glue and sticks for a part of costume he had, he entered the store and began to scan the aisles, "ah here it is" he said, bending over, the felt of a hand was felt slowly gripping him.
"Hey what the fu-" he shot up and turned only to see Hyunjin "oh my gosh please don't do that ! I thought you were some creep" he exhaled, Hyunjin laughed "I'm sorry .. I couldn't resist"
Felix rolled his eyes playfully, "so what ? You're following me now Mr. Hwang ?" He said in a seductive tone, "actually no, I was already in here when you came in.. you should really pay attention to your surroundings sweetheart"
Felix nodded "thanks dad" he said sarcastically.

"What are you doing in here anyway ?" Felix asked, as he browsed through the random sections, "oh I had to grab face paint, makeup sponges and ... oh condoms" he added, "condoms ? Why ?" Felix asked
Hyunjin had a look "umm .. because safe sex ?"
Felix looked at him in disbelief "don't tell me you plan to do something with someone else"
The older looked at him in shock "me ? of course not but if I did .. what would be wrong with that ?"
Felix's face became sour "I guess there wouldn't be anything wrong with that ..." he said brushing by the boy, "baby doll before you lose your head, I'm just teasing, Joong asked me to bring some and besides I love doing your pretty ass raw" he whispered, gently caressing the boys thigh. 
Felix's nerves calmed down as he added a pack of gum to his purchase, standing at the counter waiting for everything to scan.
"What do you plan on dressing up as anyways ?" Felix asked, Hyunjin contemplated "mhm .. I don't know I have to see what about you ?"
Felix smiled to himself "it's a surprise, so you're just going to have to wait and see" he winked.
The two paid and walked out together, "well I'll see you there" Felix waved  "Lix. get in the car"

The red car soon pulled up to the house, "thank you Hyunnie" he smiled, grabbing his things.
"Lix is your lame boyfriend going to be going ?" Hyunjin rarely ever asked about him, "Um no, a relative passed so he's in busan, why ?"
"Because I wanted to bring you as my date .." he exclaimed, Felix felt his ears get warm "I'd love to be your date, handsome" he teased, leaning in to the kiss the boy "I'll pick you up at 7 and please be ready on time" he groaned, Felix laughed "I promise I will not keep you waiting this time"

Time Lapse

"Hannie, I can't fix this stupid thing" Felix grunted, "just chill out, let me see" Han said, coming into the bathroom to fix Felix's choker, "There"
"You look so fucking good, planning to commit sins tonight ?" Han laughed, Felix chuckled as he sprayed his perfume, "what time is Minho coming ?"
"He said about 7:00, after he picks up Changbin and Seungmin"
Felix adjusted his pretty skirt, he decided to be a cute French maid, it was last minute but it fit him perfectly, "I just have to curl this part and I'm done"
"Wow we look amazing" Han said impressed.
Innie was going to show up more towards the time, it was 6:45 and Felix was scrambling to get his bag ready and his heels on, "should I wear white or black ?" He asked, Innie and Han both agreed black.
"Wow lix looks like you're single and ready to mingle" Han laughed, Felix scoffed "there's nothing wrong with looking good, plus all the racers will be there so that means ?"
"First impressions" they said in sync.
Felix and Innie both knew why he was going above and beyond with his outfit, but Han has yet to.

7:00 pm 10/31

The boys were waiting on the couch when they heard the sound of cars pulling up, "they're here"
The group headed outside together, being complimented on their outfits. Innie was a cute fox and Han was a sexy cop, "oh I like this" Minho exclaimed, staring at his boyfriend.
"Do you want me to hand cuff you ?" Han whispered, the whole group groaned "alright .. no one wants to hear all that" Changbin yelled. Soon enough the red car appeared out of nowhere "hey it's Hyun" Seungmin exclaimed, the man parked and got out of the car meeting the all his "new friends"
All we're confused on why he was there but they didn't mind.

"Hey guys" he said walking up to them, either the group was confused with his sudden appearance or they were stunned with his costume.
"Wow Hyun .. you look FUCKING cool !" Minho shouted, dabbing the boy up. The others also complimented him on his face paint, he applied the face paint to look like a skeleton, he was wearing black slacks and a black button up that was rolled up on the sleeves, Felix didn't say a thing he was too stuck in admiring the man from head to toe, his mouth watering at the sight of his veiny hands and - "lix .. hyun is talking to you.." Han mentioned, pulling the boy back to reality. "Oh - I'm sorry what did you say ?"
Hyunjin smirked "I said i like your costume"
Felix felt the blood rush to his brain, "T-thank you"
The group sat in silence, "alright let's start going, it's getting weird" Changbin mentioned.
The group agreed and began to separate, "hey, I'm going to take lix with me if that's cool with you guys ?" The group didn't necessarily object but were surprised at the action, as Felix walked with the man to his car "let me get that for you" hyunjin said, grabbing the door and opening it for him.
The two settled in to the car looking at each other, "I already want to tear that outfit off you" Hyunjin growled, leaning in for a short kiss. "Mhmm you're so sexy" Felix mumbled against his lips.
before I can get more heated the two decided to drive to the party.

"I'm just going to say it since no one else will... I ship
Han exclaimed, the whole car agreed,
"Yeah but remember lix is still taken"