Part 25

After coming up with an elaborate story on why they were late and not in class, Hyunjin and Felix sat at their seats.. luckily for them their teacher was too focused scolding another kid that them being late didn't really matter.

"Alright everyone let's get with your lab partners" she said as she began to grab the equipment for today, everyone went with their assigned partners and to their lab tables. "Okay so for todays lesson what we have in front of you -" Felix began to get distracted yet again as he couldn't focus on anything but the boy across the room. Hyunjin was in his own world when he felt the overwhelming feeling of someone staring and when he followed that feeling it only lead to the blonde who blushed and looked away fast at being caught. Hyunjin couldn't help but shake his head and chuckle at his cuteness, the class went on as it usually did.

Hyunjin was in the middle of taking notes when he was tapped on the shoulder "Here Hyunjin" a boy said, passing the hooded boy a note.

                   Are you going to football game ?
                                                     Felix

Hyunjin wasn't into the whole school pride thing and he definitely wasn't going to spend 7 hours a day at school only to spend the hours he could be at home ..., at school. It made no sense to do that.

                        No, I'm not really into all that

He wrote and passed the note back, going back to his work.. Felix read the note and was disappointed, he knows Hyunjin isn't in to participating in school activities but he was hoping since he saw them at the pep rally he'd come tonight as well. Quickly writing back, Hyunjin saw the note once again in front of him, opening it to see the blondes reply.

              Aww .. I really wanted you to come :(

Hyunjin looked at the blonde and shook his head, mouthing a "no" the blonde pouted, hoping that would do it but it didn't.

Time Skip

At the end of class, Felix got up to leave he had to be back at school by 5:30 more like 5:00 to do one practice run of the performance and then to get ready for the game. Felix passed by the ravenettes lab station as the boy was packing his back pack,
"Can I help you sweetheart ?" Hyunjin said as he grabbed his things. "Daddy ..."
"Felix .. you calling me daddy isn't going to magically change my mind about going" he said.
Felix immediately faltering because that plan didn't work either, "what if I give you the best blow job on the planet" he said, thinking that would do the trick.
"Baby .. if you keep asking me, I won't go at all"
Felix's smile became brighter all of a sudden "oh my gosh does that mean you'll come !"

"No"

The blonde gave up because his phone kept ringing, "okay you don't have to go but you owe me" Felix said as he left the classroom, talking with han on the phone. Hyunjin shook his head and let out a chuckle, leaving school and going to his car, he sat in it for a few seconds "what a day" he said to himself, a pep rally at 11, losing his virginity at 12, almost getting in a fight at 12:30 and then holding the same boy he lost his virginity too as he cried. He started his car and drove home, "Lix we were thinking of just going to the cafe down the street since you have to be here at 5:00" Innie exclaimed, the blonde agreed and they all went on their way.

Hyunjin got home minutes after, throwing his shoes off and undoing his hoodie, his parents not being home from work yet. He headed upstairs to his bedroom where he crashed on his bed, he took out his phone and began to scroll randomly.
Nothing much else to do, he checked his social media and per usual no notifications or texts
Maybe he should give taking social media seriously a chance but for now no pictures, no followers was the move. As he began to scroll, a familiar face coming up on his suggested friends "Lixie.Pixie"
Hyunjin scrolled through the feed, captivated by how much one person could post, almost 800 photos of the blonde doing various activities with various people.