Part 29

Hyunjin and Felix drove in silence, this was unusual for the blonde but he couldn't hide the fact he was nervous, for the first time, he was actually nervous.
He would glance at Hyunjin discreetly, watching the man drive with one hand while his other hand was on the clutch, his jaw line popping out as he chewed on some gum, the sight alone made the blonde become feverish, his heart beating abnormally fast "what's the matter baby ? Never seen someone drive stick before" he chuckled, Felix immediately looked away and out the window, his cheeks becoming red too embarrassed that he was caught staring.

Hyunjin laughed internally at the man getting flustered, he took his hand off the clutch and placed it on the boys thigh, gripping it softly while his thumbs went in circles in hopes to calm the boy. It did the complete opposite, Felix felt his body warm up, wanting to faint at the man's touch, he continued to look out the window, passing by each street light hoping that he'd have enough self control to not fuck this man in the car right now. "Baby, Can you do me a favor ?" Hyunjin asked, Felix turned his head and nodded, not sure what the man wanted but what he said next the blonde couldn't have ever predicted.
"Can you take that pretty little skirt off for me" he said with such nonchalance to his tone, driving normally and not one glancing at the blonde.
Felix was stuck for a second, he needed time to process that request not because he didn't want to do it but because it was so sudden.
"And spread your legs wide for me" he added, they got on the freeway and at this point Felix had no clue where they were going but he had no urgency to ask.
Felix took the skirt off slowly, along with his lace panties that he tossed on the floor of the car.
The leather sticking to his body as he sat back and spread his legs, Hyunjin began to glance over at him
"So pretty you know that" he said, sending shivers down the blondes spine. Felix couldn't comprehend what was going through the man's mind as he drove, he continued to sit there waiting for some form of direction, Hyunjin's hand slid over to the boy kneading the milky thigh like dough, and without wasting any time Hyunjin Palmed the blonde.
Felix's mind had no time to catch up with his body as he let jerked up his hips, "baby .. can you .. um drive like that ?" Felix asked in a whispered voice, there's no way he'd be able to focus on driving and do this Hyunjin chuckled "yes I can pleasure you while driving"

"Chan where's Felix at ?" Han asked, Chan shook his head "oh my mom said he was going to go to Innie's" he replied, gathering his cleats and gym bag from the bench "how is that ? Innie just got picked up by his mom" Han mentioned. It dawned on Chan that Felix lied to his parents, and then he remembered "Hey wasn't Hyun here ? Did you see him ?"
Han shook his head and then remembered "oh yeah I saw him but I didn't see him after half time" as Minho approached "babe let's go I'm tired" Minho said, "wait .. we're looking for lix"
"Well I'll just call him and see where's he's at, he probably went with the squad or something" Chan reassured, getting on the phone and dialing the number.

Ring ... Ring .... Ring

"Oh - Fuck - YES ! Ngh" Felix moaned, his legs were wide open, toes touching the fogged up window as the man fingered him relentlessly. The phone ringing and ringing, "you want to get that ?" Hyunjin asked, Felix shook his head vigorously "NO- NO- ugh keep going !" He panted, Hyunjin's long fingers were deep inside the boy, thrusting in and out.
The squelching sound of the lubricant as he pushed in deeper, the blondes eyes were low as he pushed the man's arm to go deeper inside of him.
"You want to cum my love ?" Hyunjin whispered seductively, how he was managing to even drive straight while pleasuring the blonde was a mystery but that was besides the point. "Hyu- oh God !" Felix panted as the fingers went at an extreme pace. His sweaty body sticking to leather as he felt the man hit his prostate over and over, *RING RING ..... RING ... RING*

"Felix .. hey please give me a call, let me know you're alright .. bye" Chan hung up the phone, in disbelief that Felix didn't pick up, "this isn't like him, he wouldn't lie to my parents" he mentioned, "I'll call Innie and ask, maybe he just met him there" Han replied, soon enough Felix's boyfriend showed up, he was talking to coach and catching up with the other players in the locker room for a while, "Hey Chan where's your brother ? I've looked for him everywhere and can't find him"
Chan had no idea but something told him he shouldn't let Felix's boyfriend know that they didn't know "Oh .. he went home with my parents .. he said he was tired and he'd call you tomorrow" Chan smiled, Felix's boyfriend stared at him for a second, as if he were trying to find a lie in what he said.
"Well why didn't he tell me ?" Han rolled his eyes in secret, "well Chan were going to go, see you later"
Han and Minho said and walked off together.

Chan grabbed the remainder of his things, it was silent as Felix's boyfriend stood there, not taking his eyes off him "you know your little friend was here...." Chan pretended to not know who he was talking about, even if he did "the racer with the car.. what's his name ? ... Hyun right"
Chan shrugged "oh maybe .. I didn't really have time to go and che- "did you invite him ?" He asked sternly.
Chan turned to face him "no. we're not really close like that, matter of fact I'm just as surprised as you on why he was here" he said with an attitude.
Felix's boyfriend wasn't phased at all by the man's words, "well I'm heading home, I'll tell Felix to call you" Chan walked off slowly, trying to leave this awkward situation as quick as he can.
"You do that" is all he heard from behind.

Felix's boyfriend stood there in silence on the empty field, his thoughts went in different directions but one things for sure someone was lying.