Part 10

"Felix !"

The blonde was pulled out of his moment when he heard his name being called, he turned swiftly to see his two friends walking up to him. "Hannie, Innie" he exclaimed adjusting his cheer outfit and fixing his hair as if he got caught doing something. "Why were you just standing there ?" Han chuckled, "oh me ? Um no I was just ... ugh waiting for you guys" Felix said, talking like he had to cover up what just happened. His two best friends shrugged it off as they all walked to break, "hurry ! They have blueberry muffins today" Innie said as they walked faster.

Someone watched as the three ran to the cafeteria,
"Hey bro, you look like a creep watching them" Mingi chuckled. Unaware to the blonde, his boyfriend saw the whole thing with Hyunjin go down. He ditched going to pe and stayed close to the blondes art class so he can talk to him right after but what he didn't expect to see was the blonde walk out in the arms of another man. Hyunjin to be exact.
His face grew sour as he watched the blonde almost melt into the others arms and how he stayed still for a second after the fact.
"Dude.. come on, the line to the cafeteria is already getting long" Mingi said, "alright .. I heard you" the boy snarled. The two walked in the direction of "the lawn" where all the popular kids resided.

"So Felix at lunch we were thinking about ditching and going to the Cafe instead" Han suggested as he fixed his hair. "I can't ditch Hannie ! You know if Coach found out, I'd be kicked off the team" he exclaimed as he applied chapstick. "Besides, the first game of the season is coming up and as Co- captain I can't be a bad example" he smiled, feeling happy that he got to call himself that. Han and Innie rolled their eyes playfully. The ten minute break went by quick and again they were all in their classes learning who knows what, Felix was in math, which was his least favorite subject so his attention was everywhere but the actual lesson. He felt his phone going off and as if his instincts were on high alert, he knew exactly who it was, while the teacher was helping a student he glanced at his phone screen.

Babe
We need to talk ..

Babe
And don't start with the "I'm not doing this right now"

Felix
I'm literally in class ! Wait until I'm out.

Babe
........ typing ....

Felix turned off his phone and threw it back in his bag, class went by like a flash. 30 minutes until the the 5 minute bell went off. "Ahh lunch time" he thought to himself.
He wasn't sure if it was the whole bf thing but today he was completely out of it, if he could ditch practice and just go home. He would. He zoned out as the teacher spoke about a test coming up, thinking back to arms of the boy. He didn't really have time to process the whole encounter as it happened so quickly but wow did he feel he was stuck in time, he's never even talked to the boy and there he was wrapped in his arms. the safest he's ever felt, the pit in his stomach erupting into butterflies when he realized the boy held him so gently but so tight.
Questions swarmed in the blondes mind, things like why did he do that ? did he also feel a certain something ?.

The 5 minute bell rung which snapped Felix out of all thought, he reached into his bag to grab his phone. His friends classes were all on the other side of the campus, he sent a quick text to Han and Innie as he walked out of the classroom. He trotted down the hallway, noticing kids running at full speed, yes it was a long day and people were hungry but the school lunch wasn't that good to be running a marathon for, he started following the groups of people who were running all in the same direction.
"Hey .. Hey ! What's going on ?" He asked, a boy he stopped had his phone ready to record. "Football Jock is beating the shit out of some weird kid" is all the boy said before he ran off, mostly likely to record. Felix quickly pulled out his phone to call Han, if anything that involved drama were to happen. Han would be the first to know, he was like the campus reporter which was ironic because he did want to be a reporter, "Hannie .. Hey -"
"Lix you have to come quick ! Your man is beating the crap out of this kid" Han shouted.
Felix hung up quickly and ran to the said location where students gathered into a circle, Felix had trouble getting through and he was praying that the "weird kid" wasn't the kid he thought it was.