Part 21

Because today was the day of the big Pep Rally, Felix knew he had to be on top of his game today.
Performing in front of the school during the assembly then doing one of the hardest routines they've ever done for the big game + the surprise performance. Felix was in his seat, too focused on the thoughts going on his head, "okay so we do front flip into split on count 8" he thought to himself as he went over the routine in his head for the 50th time.
He couldn't screw this up, he had to lead a whole group of cheerleaders who counted on him and if he messed this up, he could kiss the title of captain goodbye.

The blonde was in his head when the class phone rang, "Lix, Coach needs you at the gym"
Felix got up quickly, the squad all needed to go to the locker rooms and get ready for the assembly.

"Wait who has hair spray !" A girl shouted from across the locker room, this was the epitome of cheer
the whole squad in the locker room running around to try and get ready for the performance, the smell of hair spray and perfume filling the room and the chaos that came along with it. Coach Nayeon helping the girls get ready with last minute details, Felix was in the mirror brushing his hair. The beautiful  strands that everyone envied, he might not have been naturally born with it but he was a true blonde.
The squad would always tease him for being "calm before the storm" because unlike everyone in here who is rummaging and running around to get ready.
He was calm, which was a great quality for a captain,
"Okay everyone we need to start getting in our costumes" Coach yelled over the loud crowd.
The clock was ticking and they only had 20 minutes to get in their costumes and be out at the gym.

Felix went into an empty stall where he put on his outfit, this costume was cowboy inspired as coach Nayeon said "it's the final rodeo" before the big game. The white short shorts that sat right at his hips and the cropped shirt and vest that went with it, exposing his whole midriff, The cowboy hat was white and the cowboy boots were bedazzled.

He quickly went out of the stall racing to his bag to put his extra clothes away, when he heard the whole room gasp in awe. The blonde was startled when he looked back, "w-what ? Does it look bad ?"  he asked but the squad simply broke out in cheers "Lix you look fucking beautiful" one girl screeched. The others quickly added their compliments as well, "you literally fit the concept !"
"A literal doll" another one added. The blush that creeped up on his cheeks hearing all of this.
"Okay everyone we have 15 minutes to get on the floor" Coach reminded them.

Felix was in the mirror fixing his powder and applying his clear gloss, "Hey lix, you want some body glitter ?" the flyer asked. "Oh sure" he said as he stood still while she applied it on him, but it didn't stop there "let me put on rhinestones to bring out those beautiful eyes" she added and that she did.
"Okay and last but not least ! Some perfume ! I heard this perfume has the smell that attracts all the boys" she whispered as she sprayed it on the blonde.
"Okay I think you're ready ! Look at you"
Felix turned around and his heart almost dropped, he looked .. he looked ... Beautiful.
The rhinestones by his eyes illuminating his pretty orbs, the sparkles that made his body look like he was covered in diamonds and he smelled AMAZING.
"Thank you love" Felix exclaimed as he hugged the girl. "No problem lix !" She smiled. Felix looked at himself one more time in the mirror, taking a deep breath.

 Felix looked at himself one more time in the mirror, taking a deep breath