Part 33

Felix's boyfriend was sitting with a beer, staring at a Tv screen, the sound of static from a channel that wasn't available being the only sound. Placing his 10th call to his boyfriend with no answer, he's left various messages and text and to no avail.
No answer.

He clicked the number once again and that haunting  echoing sound ringing in his ear

*Ring ... Ring...  Ring ...*

"B- baby please I want you !" Hyunjin panted, the blonde slurped the man's member one last time before his lips made a popping sound.
Felix crawled up, swinging his leg over the man's waist positioning himself in place "wait what about the condom ?" Hyunjin asked, Felix chuckled "do you want to me to get one ?"
Hyunjin shook his head no and relaxed, "okay I'm going to start baby" Felix exclaimed, it may seem as if the session was going slower then they wanted it to but it was a learning lesson for both of them.
Felix aligned the member to his hole and took a deep breath, he may have the idea of sex down but he was still a beginner just like the hooded boy.
He was eager and ready, Hyunjin watched the boy trace his rim and hesitate "Baby doll .. look at me"
Felix looked up to the man who had a comforting smile on his face "just take a deep breath okay"

Felix nodded, and without hesitation he slid the tip in, his mouth fell open instantly when he sat back on his knees and the member slowly filled him all the way up. Hyunjin's eyes rolled back in his head grunted when he felt the tight space suck him in.
Felix had to adjust to the size but once he did he felt more then ready to ride him well.
"You ready daddy" he smiled, bending down and giving him one quick peck, Hyunjin naturally placed his hands on the boys hips when he began to move.
Felix started with a slow motion moving his hips back and forth and in circles, receiving low moans from the man, "go faster baby doll please" Hyunjin let out.

( The Weeknd, Lily rose depp - one of the girls 🎵 )

Felix raised his knees up and slammed back down on the man, Hyunjin jolted up when he felt the tight warm space. Felix moaned loud when the member brushed against his prostate "You okay my love ?" Hyunjin whispered, Felix nodded slowly "S-so fucking Deep" he moaned.
Hyunjin was proud of himself, he might not be great at sex yet but he didn't lack in size and that gave him all the reason to learn, Felix began to slide up and down the sound of lubricant squelching out.

* Ring ... Ring ... Ring*

Felix could hear the phone ring but he had no urgency to pick up at the moment, he began to bounce up and down on the man's cock
"You l-like t-that baby ?" Felix breathed out, Hyunjin was too busy in his own euphoria to answer correctly but the loud moans were a clear answer.
"B-baby FUCK" he grunted as Felix sped up the pace, the sight was jaw dropping for Hyunjin, the blondes hair was bouncing with him as he threw his head back in pleasure "D-daddy ugh you're s-so b-big" The man fought the urge to chuckle "You f-fit perfectly on me baby" he replied.

Felix felt his prostate being abused as he intertwined his fingers with Hyunjin's, "OH FUCK, don't stop baby" Hyunjin panted, Felix's thighs were burning in this position but he couldn't stop.
The sudden jolt of Hyunjin coming up and grabbing the blonde, man handling him as he slammed him back in the bed, it was all too quick for Felix to grasp but now he was under the man "You deserve to get fucked good on this mattress" he let out in a dominant tone, his chest was heaving and his voice become dark. He pulled the blondes legs apart and placed himself between them, stroking his member before ramming back in to the boy with no warning.
"OH- SHIT" Felix shouted, Hyunjin placed the  blondes legs on his shoulders as he got into a frog like position. Holding on to the head board for balance he began to reach new depths in this stance, "ngh fuck - fuck - fuck - fuck" Felix panted as he felt the man's dick in his stomach.
He began to slam down harder and faster, hitting the blondes prostate dead on each time, not worried about the phone still ringing in the corner of the room.
"You look so beautiful under me baby doll" he gritted, earning a high pitched moan from Felix.

They did this position for a few minutes before Hyunjin got tired of it, he pulled out quicky, earning a whine from the blonde due to the sudden emptiness.
He turned Felix's limp body over and raised his hips, tthe man couldn't stop staring at the beautiful view in front of him, the hole that would flare and the milky thighs he loved so much. He smirked as he slapped his ass hard, "Ugh" Felix grunted, his eyes closing shut at the pain but he couldn't lie and say it wasn't also pleasurable for him.
Hyunjin wasted no time in sliding back into the boy, not having mercy on his pretty little entrance.
"Fuck D-addy ! Harder please" the blonde yelled, Hyunjin heard the blondes request and that's exactly what he did.
He thrusted into him at an animalistic pace, hitting his prostate over and over and over again, "L-ix I don't give a f-fuck that y-you have a man, this pretty hole is MINE" he grunted, his cock pounding the boy into the mattress. Felix's face was pushed into the bed when he nodded, "I can't h-hear you" Hyunjin demanded, Felix let out a sound that was a mix between a moan and yell "YES daddy - I - fuck - it's y-yours ngh"
The smile formed on Hyunjin's face when he heard this, "Good" he whispered into the blondes ear.
Felix felt the sensation in his stomach arise "H- I - I'm going t-to CUM" he yelled, the headboard smacked against the wall as the bed shook under them, Hyunjin was drenched in sweat, now going at an undeniable speed, the blondes mouth agape with drool coming out as the man's dick pounded into him, holding on to the sheets for some form of grip, his voice became hoarse at this point from the yelling and moaning.
"I - "go baby cum for me" Hyunjin urged, slapping the boys ass once again as he heard him screech at the top of lungs "O-OH FUCK"
The blonde shot out, his abs becoming coated in his cum, Hyunjin reached over and stroked him until he was completely empty, wanting to fall into the bed not being physically able to hold himself up  "Ahh - ahh I'm not d- done with you" Hyunjin said sternly, holding the  blondes waist up. Felix felt his mind in another dimension as he let the man pound into him, his legs feeling like jello and his arms shaking.

and soon after the man hunched over the blonde "ngh - shit" he breathed out, emptying his cum into the boy. Felix collapsed soon after, his legs were shaking in an inhumane way and his mind was too far in the air to come down.
Hyunjin was still in him processing the events that took place, his sweat was all over the sheets.

It took a few minutes before the two could even move, "b-baby let's go shower" Hyunjin whispered, slowly pulling out and lightly slapping the boys ass again with a smirk on his face, he got up and made his way to the side of the bed crouching down to look at the blonde who was fast asleep.
"Aww my poor baby ..." Hyunjin whispered, kissing the blondes cheek. He decided to let the boy sleep as he cleaned up, he placed the boy on the couch so he could change the sheets and put him in some comfortable clothes, tucking him in and laying beside him.

The phone kept ringing and ringing but soon sleep took over and he dozed off.

I really suck at writing smut so I'm so sorry lol 😂