Part 22

( Chase Atlantic -🎵 Meddle About )

Felix felt the strong arm pull him in to the dusty old room that hasn't been used in years, smells exactly like an old closet with old clothes would. Felix saw the ravenette standing right in front of him, the dim classroom revealing his silhouette. Felix for the first time was intimated by the man, his energy in that room had his knees ready to buckle. "Hyun-" Felix asked hesitantly as the man approached him slowly, "What's the matter sweetheart ? You think you can turn me on and that's it ?" Hyunjin asked in a dark tone.

Felix's breath hitched in his throat, "what is it baby ? I don't make you nervous do I ?" Hyunjin chuckled tilting his brow at the boy.
Felix felt the growing erection in his shorts, Hyunjin went to the back part of the room where an old couch was covered by a sheet. The light from the dirty windows giving the room a yellowish tint, Hyunjin sat down manspreading for the boy, as he waited for the blonde to come to him.
"Come on baby, you said you wanted me bad.. show me" he smirked, like a shock that would jumpstart a car the blonde walked towards the man sitting on his lap with no hesitation. "I love your outfit by the way" Hyunjin complimented, Felix's cheeks became blushed with a red tint "Thank yo-"

"Take it off" he demanded.

Felix without a second thought stood up and began sliding down his shorts revealing the pretty laced underwear he had on, as Hyunjin watched with hungry eyes. Next came off the vest and then the top that was tossed to the side and when the blonde had nothing but his lace on, he decided to tease the boy. Turning around as he grabbed the sides of the panties with his fingers, pulling them down and up again, Hyunjin's smirk began to grown into an impatient one, pulling the blonde down on his lap once more.

Ripping the pretty lace panties off without issue, "aww I actually liked those ones" Felix huffed, "I'll buy you new ones, don't worry" Hyunjin whispered as he began to rub his hands down the boys body, tracing each line and caressing every curve. Felix's body began to warm up as if the ravenette's finger tips were on fire, the blonde moving his hands along the man's chest, "can you take it off for me ?" Felix whispered and Hyunjin wasted no time, peeling his shirt off, throwing it into the corner as he combed his fingers through his hair exposing his beautiful face. Felix couldn't contain his want anymore, grabbing the boy and smashing their lips together, both tongues finding each others cavern immediately "mhm" Felix moaned in the kiss as Hyunjin kneaded his ass like dough.
The kiss turning sloppy as they went at a faster pace.
"Oh god" Hyunjin moaned out, to think that these two lasted this long without doing anything.

The sexual tension between them growing more each passing day, Felix turning his head to deepen the kiss, as he pulled the man In more. Hyunjin's erection becoming so hard, that it was painful, "Felix I -" he sighed as he moved the blonde from his lap, "what's wrong ?" Felix asked in concern.
It might have been just in the moment where Hyunjin grew this confidence but the reality of the situation was he's never had sex, how was he supposed to please the younger if he had no clue what he's doing. "This .. this would be my first time"
Felix understood completely "oh it's okay.. if you don't -" "no no I do.. I want you so bad but what if .." he breathed out, Felix laid a hand on the boys thigh "I'm not all that experienced either but how about we figure it out" he said with a comforting smile.
Although Felix hasn't done the full experience ( they've tried but it wasn't successful ) he did know the basics, Felix's first time didn't last long due to the pain that came with it but for Hyunjin he was willing to go all the way.

Hyunjin pulled the boy into a kiss, gripping his jaw before he looked in his eyes "show me how to pleasure you" he whispered. Fireworks went off in the blondes stomach hearing those words, his body wanting him more and more.
Felix got on his knees for the boy, Hyunjin who unbuckled and pulled down his articles of clothing, his body was truly a sight to see toned abs, with a V line that was sharp and arms that weren't too big but the perfect size. Felix looked up at the man who was standing in front of him, his length directly in his face, he was long and thick and even if Felix saw it before he still couldn't get over it.
He opened his mouth, kitten licking the tip slowly and when he felt brave enough he began to slowly swirl his tongue around the shaft, Hyunjin was moaning low but the pleasure was over taking him.