Part 14

Hyunjin left the locker room feeling like a brand new person, this can't be real and there's no way he's walking out of the school like that didn't just happen. He grabbed his keys out of his pocket and got into his old sedan his parents let him use, he could bring his red car to school but the attention and stares that would come with it wasn't something he wanted and besides he needed to keep that life far away from this school. He got into his car and took a deep breath, today was really something and he needed time to process it all. His thoughts shifted quickly on to the blonde, him sitting in that cute position looking like an anime character. His pretty eyes looking up as he swallowed him whole, "he's really something" Hyunjin chuckled to himself as he put the key in the ignition and drove off.

F R I D A Y

"Lix ! Earth to Felix !" Han waved his hand in front of the blonde. "Oh sorry, what did you say ?" Felix replied as he looked at his friends. "Well anyways, tonight is the meet and I was debating between leather pants or ripped denim jeans" Han asked, Innie clearly being the only paying attention,
"Mhm I think the leather ! It looks cute with the jacket" he replied. Han gave Felix a look "lix what is going on with you ?" "Nothing what do you mean ?" Felix asked curiously. "You just seem on edge all the time ? Are you sure you're alright ?" He added.
Felix just nodded his head "yes I'm fine, I'm just thinking about the big game and the practice and we have to learn a new routine it's just .."
Innie and Han nodded "so are you not going tonight ? Heard Hongjoong's friend is racing again" Han mentioned as he stabbed his salad.
Innie was also curious about the friend "oh we didn't meet him last time ! He drives the red car right ?"
Han nodded "yeah ! He is actually really good and oh guess what Innie ! I heard he's single" Han teased.
Innie rolled his eyes "no thanks, last time you tried to set me up with someone I almost hit him with a napkin container" he chuckled.
Lunch went by quickly and because Fridays were short days it meant class only would be 30 minutes.

Felix headed out of the classroom along with everyone else who raced to their cars and out the doors of the school to get home. Felix headed to his usual after school meet up spot to wait for everyone, "hi baby" he heard someone say, "oh hi, how was class?" He asked, his boyfriend shrugged "it was alright, same old boring stuff and -" Felix was immersed in the conversation until he saw the hooded figure among the hundreds of kids exiting the school, there he was sticking out like a sore thumb. He watched as Hyunjin walked to his car, throwing his back pack inside and adjusting in his seat where he glanced at the blonde, the direct eye contact they both made lasted for a few seconds and although it was from a distance, it was ...
"Babe are you even listening ?" Felix snapped his head back to the boy "oh yeah .."
"What we're you looking at ?" He asked.
Thankfully their friends quickly joined them "ayy lix ! Your brother said he's going to be a little late so just get a ride with one of us" Changbin said.
"I'll take him home! I am his boyfriend after all"
it wasn't that no one didn't like lixs boyfriend but he sometimes was very annoying.
Han soon joined the group "Lix do you want to get ready at my house tonight ?"
Felix could feel the gaze of his boyfriend peering at him, "yeah I'll call you"
and they all left on that note.

Felix and his boyfriend walked to his car, the silence growing after the comment Han made. As the two got in, it stayed like that "so you already have plans ?" His boyfriend asked, gripping the steering wheel hard. "Well we just all wanted to go to the car meet tonight" "so is this a weekly thing now ?"
Felix sighed "I don't see the big deal ? I'm going with my brother and -"
"And when will you have time for us ? I don't see you during the week because of class and practice and by the time you get home you just want to relax and now the weekends you're busy too ?" He snarled.
Felix faltered a bit at his tone "So what am i supposed to do huh ? Stay with you 24/7 and not have a life outside of this relationship?"
"Ok fine you want to go so bad ! Then I'm going to"
"Are you serio-" "if you go without me I'll break up with you, so take it or leave it"
Felix rolled his eyes, looking out the window on the verge of tears.