Part 34

The sun was bright and at its peak when it seeped though the windows of the hotel, stirring awake
he got up slowly and for a second was confused on where he was at. He took in the space and glanced to his side where he saw the boy sleeping peacefully, a smile appeared on his face remembering last nights events, that he wish he was more present for but the insane amount of pleasure he felt sent him to another realm.

He began to move slowly but the pain that shot up through his behind and back wouldn't allow it
He crashed back into the mattress and just decided to wait for Hyunjin to wake up, he turned to face the man and he truly was so beautiful that he couldn't take his eyes off him, he can't comprehend how this man has never shown off these beautiful features of his. "Just Kiss me already" Hyunjin mumbled, Felix was startled by his sudden movement.
Hyunjin's eyes fluttered open and when he saw the pretty blonde he couldn't contain the happiness inside him, "good morning, pretty angel" he whispered, Felix laid his head back into his pillow smile wide and cheeks flustered trying to hide his blush. "How did you sleep ?" Hyunjin asked, turning to his side to fully look at the blonde, Felix chuckled "Great actually ... I don't even remember falling asleep" Hyunjin laughed out loud "I do, I thought I lost you for a second"
He felt a small punch to his shoulder and began to laugh, "yah stop teasing" he whined.
Hyunjin stretched a big stretch laying on his back, "come here baby" he exclaimed to Felix who was just watching him, the blonde scooted over to him and cuddled into his arm which wrapped around the blondes waist.
"Thank you for last night, handsome" Felix whispered, Hyunjin caressed his back gently.
The two began to kiss, a sweet kiss, Felix held the man's jaw as he slid his tongue in to deepen it, before they were interrupted

* Ring ... Ring ... Ring *

"You should get that .. baby" Hyunjin said against the boys lips, "ugh" Felix let out, irritated that he had to pull out of the kiss "Babe .. can you get my phone, I'm really sore" he asked, Hyunjin got up immediately racing towards the phone to pick up before it stopped ringing, handing it to the blonde who groaned as he looked at the caller.
"It's my brother" he let out, he contemplated to call back but decided to just do it.

"Felix ! Oh my gosh ! Why the fuck have you not been answering the phone !"

Felix moved his ear from the speaker, "Chan, I'm fine, I'm fine .. I was asleep and had my phone on silent"

"Ok so where are you ! You told mom you were going with Innie and Han said you never went"

Felix tried hard to come up with a believable story, "I spent the night at Yuna's, she had a slumber party for the squad and I knew mom wouldn't let me go because she's never met her parents so I told Innie to cover me" he replied.

"Felix ... ugh just please let me know next time, don't want to call the national guard now"

Felix laughed, "yeah okay .. well I'll be home in a couple hours we're going to make breakfast and hang out" he said, chan said a few more words and then hung up the phone. Felix laughed to himself, he can't believe he had to come up with this elaborate story just so he can be with the hooded boy.
Hyunjin was in the bathroom showering and all Felix wanted to do was be with him.
Hyunjin was running his face through the water, the warm drops hitting his body and giving much needed relaxation, "Hyunnie .. can I shower with you" Felix yelled from the door, already gathering his things to join the man.
"Yeah baby doll, hurry before the water gets cold"
he never pictured that he'd even be saying this, acting like this and with Felix of all people.
The curtain swung open showing the blonde who was already nude, holding on to Hyunjin for balance as he got in.
"I didn't go too hard did I ?" He asked with a concerned tone, Felix shook his head "no love .. I'm fine" he smiled, sinking into the water.
"Ahh this feels sooo good" he let out, letting the warm water run down his body, Hyunjin watched the blonde stand under the water.
So beautiful and sweet the blonde was, his body was something out of a dream, "baby can you pass me my body wash" Felix exclaimed, Hyunjin grabbed the vanilla scented body wash and smiled at the thought of all the times he's smelled this familiar scent.
"Here you go" he smiled, Felix grabbed it and squirted a good amount in his hands "well come here handsome so I can wash you" Felix smiled.
The man stood there before he felt his hand being pulled towards the water, "don't worry Hyunie, smelling like vanilla won't hurt you" he chuckled.
Hyunjin relaxed into the boys arms and let him wash him with the cute little purple loofa he brought with him, "turn please" the man turned slowly towards the boys who lathered more soap in the sponge, he began to wash the man's chest and neck so gently and with such care that it felt domestic.
Like this was their everyday life.

But sadly it wasn't.