Part 19

Hyunjin was in his garage fixing something on his car, his parents were out and when they were away he basically could stay up as late as he wanted to.
which is why at 8 o'clock at night he was messing around with his engine.
his stomach began to growl, realizing he hasn't ate tonight and he should probably do that, he went inside to just grab a bowl of cereal. Getting a bowl, spoon and random box of cereal to feast on, he prepared to indulge as he went to the fridge scanning the shelves.
"Shit, there's no milk" he said to himself.
he closed the fridge and huffed before grabbing his keys to head out the door.
He began to drive his car out of the garage and to the nearest store.

Felix was sitting on the curb, his legs were sore from all the practice they've done and they felt like noodles trying to walk through sand. He got up and began walking again, luckily he wasn't that much farther from home but it being dead silent and completely dark didn't ease his nerves.
Luckily there was a couple of stores ahead that did provide light.

"Your total is 3.25" Hyunjin swiped his card and left with the milk "Thanks man" as he exited the store, he lit a cigarette which he never likes to do but in times of stress, he'll have one or two.
As he smoked his cigarette a glimpse of a petite blonde figure caught his eye, inhaling the smoke as he watched the blonde from across the street.
He might regret doing this, he might not but without hesitation he walked over.
Felix had his head down and arms crossed as tears streamed down his face, wiping the remaining tears with the back of his hand. The sudden grab of his arm scaring him to death "Let me fuckin-" he yelped as he turned to see the dark hooded boy. The silence between the two was thickening "sorry I didn't mean to scare you" Hyunjin let out, Felix just shook his head "no it's alright" as he let go of the boys hand.
Felix tried to advert his attention elsewhere, his eyes were swollen from crying and his tears had wiped most of his makeup off.
"Why are you walking late at night ? And in that ? It's cold as fuck" he exclaimed, Felix just shrugged his shoulders, Hyunjin could tell the boy was crying but didn't want to bring it up. "Um.. let me give you a ride -" "no it's okay, I rather walk" Felix replied, turning on his heel to leave before he was stopped in his tracks. "I didn't ask you Felix, I'm telling you"
Hyunjin sensed the boy was hesitant and he couldn't really blame him, he was an absolute jerk to him for absolutely no reason.

If Hyunjin could pin point why he was like this towards the blonde it would make everything a lot more easier, it would make sense.
but he couldn't, he's known or more so known about the blonde since middle school. Felix was always a popular person, always had lots of friends and admirers and the bubbly personality was the same as back then. Maybe at one point Hyunjin envied the blondes ability to capture the hearts of many and even if he said being an only child was ideal and not having friends was doable. Just maybe deep inside he wanted that to and because he didn't have it, he envied those who did.

Hyunjin reached his hand out to the blonde to hold and when Felix still hesitated, it hurt a part of his soul he didn't believe had any feeling. "Let me take you home, Felix" he sighed, hoping the blonde could hear the sincerity in his voice. Felix grabbed his hand and the size comparison melted Hyunjin's heart for only a second, they both walked across the street hand in hand to the red car. Hyunjin opening the door for the blonde like a true gentlemen, Felix didn't say a word when the man entered the drivers side .. the blonde couldn't be sure if he could be his usual self or if he should be guarded. "Ok so where do you live ?" Hyunjin asked, Felix began to give directions and eventually within minutes they arrived in front of his home.

They pulled up in front of the house, the neighborhood being dead silent .. Felix began to grab his things but before he could fully step out Hyunjin asked him "Why were you walking home ?"
Felix didn't answer at first, too ashamed of what just occurred between him and his boyfriend.
How ridiculous would it sound when he explained that his boyfriend made him walk home after refusing sex. "I didn't want to stay the nigh-"
"Tell me the truth Felix" Hyunjin said in a direct tone. Felix gave him a look "what ? I sucked your dick and I should tell you my life story?" he said in a mocking tone, Hyunjin threw his head back in laughter "oh so you're pulling a me on me ?"
Felix watched as Hyunjin got off the car and walked to the passenger side. His height making the blonde look up to see him, "Do you still want me ?"
Felix was taken back by the question, such a random question to ask right now  "w-what ?" he replied, Hyunjin tilted his head and raised his brow at the boy "you heard me". Felix's heart began to race as the boy began to move closer to him, beginning to panic "um .. I do.. I mean I d-did- but I -"
"Which is it ? Sweetheart ?" Hyunjin said in a sensual voice, his voice became deep and seductive.
Before Felix could reply, Hyunjin trapped the boy in between his car and his Arms.
"I want you .. so ... bad" he whispered, against the blondes neck sending chills down the boys spine.
Felix doesn't know why or how but all the confidence he was known to have flushed right out of his body that very second.
"Well get inside Angel, it's late" Hyunjin smirked, Felix was left stunned at the man's ability to switch like that, Hyunjin was about to get into his car before Felix ran to his side "can I .. can I have a kiss goodnight ?" he asked hesitantly. Hyunjin sighed "you know if I kiss you now, I won't be able to stop"
Felix let out a sweet chuckle as he walked closer, batting his lashes "please ? For me ?" he said sweetly. Hyunjin smiled before he grabbed the boy by his chin softly kissing him gently.
"There, now go, so I can make sure you get in" he smiled as the blonde ran towards his front door.
standing at his door waving bye to the ravenette.
Hyunjin waving back with a sweet smile that he believes he hasn't done in years.

Felix went quietly into his home, trying not to wake everyone up. Leaning against his front door with the widest smile on his face as he lightly laughed to himself, if he could jump up and down like a kid he would. He ran up the stairs and got ready for tomorrow. Hyunjin went home and although his main objective was to only get milk for cereal, he completely gave up on eating, running up the stairs and crashing into bed with the biggest smile on his face. A smile he hasn't seen in years, not one that you fake when people ask if you're sad or the fake smile you give strangers at the store.
This smile was the one that curves on your face when you hear the best news, the one you had on your face the night before Christmas as a kid... the one you get when you ... start falling in love.