Part 28

Felix and the cheerleaders ran to the locker room smiling and giggling, "we fucking killed it" one angel said, the group entered the locker room and began to take their break. The other performers were up so they didn't need to be on the field till after, 20 minutes to just relax.
"I can't believe the whole performance was only 9 minutes" Yuna exclaimed, "I'm kind of sad it's all over" "don't worry Yuna, we still have 9 months to perform different routines and of course nationals" Felix exclaimed.

"Lix there's someone that wants to see you, says he knows you" the coach's assistant said, the angels were confused but let the blonde go anyways.
Felix walked out of locker room and didn't see anyone, he looked around until "Hi baby doll" a voice said, he turned around swiftly and saw the man that he's kept his eyes on the whole night.
Hyunjin smiled the most beautiful smile, he looked completely different his hair was out of his face showing those beautiful features and Felix couldn't help but fly and jump into the man's arms.
Kissing the man all over his face. "You showed up ! You showed up" Felix said in between kisses, his voice sounded high pitch from all the excitement.
"Well- I - know - you - wanted" Hyunjin let out as he was being kissed on the lips repeatedly.
Hyunjin let the blonde down slowly but Felix didn't let go as he wrapped his arms around his neck, looking up at him with those beautiful orbs.
"I can't believe you really came" Felix exclaimed, Hyunjin didn't realize how much this meant to the blonde and when he saw how grateful he was, it only made him happy for showing up.

Felix watched the man's features glow in the moonlight "you're so handsome" he said softly with a sweet little smile, "you think so ? .. I did it for yo- the game" he smiled, grateful he caught himself in time. Felix circled around the man taking in each part of his outfit and body, "you should dress like this more often, you look so hot" Felix chuckled, Hyunjin playfully rolled his eyes "I'm good, I don't want the attention"
"You did amazing out there baby and you nailed your new move" Hyunjin exclaimed, holding on to the blondes waist. Felix was so happy to be in this man's embrace and for a second nothing he did tonight, not the cheers or the dancing gave him the rush this man did. "Aw Thank you handsome, I'm just happy it went smoothly" he smiled, planting a kiss on the man's cheek.
Felix's timer went off in his skirt "I got 5 minutes before I have to change" Felix sighed, if he didn't have to stay he would leave with the man right now.
"Well I'll let you go, I'm going to head home anyways"  Hyunjin replied, slowly letting go of the blonde. "You're not staying ?" Felix asked with slight disappointment, "no .. I think I've had enough crowds and people next to me for one night and by the way you owe me" he chuckled.
Felix didn't want him to leave but he couldn't force him to stay.. they let go of each other giving one peck to another to bid farewell "have a nice night, pretty boy" Hyunjin smirked as he turned on his heel to leave. Felix watched him take steps to exit but he couldn't let him go, he didn't want to

Hyunjin was walking when he heard his name being called, turning to see the blonde running to him.
the cheerleader stopped him "I want to stay the night with you" he let out, Hyunjin would love to have the blonde over but his parents were home "baby I'd love that but where do you want to stay ? My parents are home and I don't think your parents would be okay with a man who's not your boyfriend staying in your bed" he laughed lightly. Felix face become serious, bummed out that he couldn't get his way until he got an idea "how about a hotel ? I'll pay for it ! and we can stay there" he exclaimed, coming across more eager if anything.
Hyunjin thought about it for a second, it was quite risky to do considering the blondes family and boyfriend were here "mhm .. I don't kno-" Felix cut him off with a kiss "please .. daddy, I do owe you big time remember ?" he said seductively across the man's lips.
Hyunjin felt the hair on the back of his neck stand up and as much as he wanted to do the logical thing, he also couldn't fight the want of being with the blonde all night, taking a big huff he replied "alright alright but just this once okay ? I'll go home get us clothes and everything we need and I'll pick you up when the games over" he said, A pretty little smile formed on the blondes face as he jumped up and down in joy "YAY ! Okay handsome I'll see you after" he laughed, giving the man a peck and running off to get dressed. Hyunjin watched as he ran to the locker room shaking his head in disbelief "only for you Felix" he said to himself, grabbing his keys and went home.