Part 36

Felix was home now and after a long morning of arguing with his boyfriend on his where abouts, he decided to relax.. he laid in bed, still very much sore from last night. "Felix, can I come in" he heard chan say from behind the door, he quickly adjusted himself and his blanket "yeah .. come in" he yelled.
Chan came in and crashed on to Felix's bean bag, "so heard you shouting ... everything alright ?"
Felix nodded "yeah.. you know it's always the same thing, I don't answer on the first time, I don't send him text every 5 seconds and because I won't stay home every single day" he groaned.
Chan shook his head "I still don't understand why you haven't broken it off with him"
Felix laid his head on his hands "it's complicated"
but before Chan could reply, the phone rang.
"Oh its Joong" he mentioned

"Hey Joong - No fucking way ! Really ?"
Felix began to scroll on his phone again, as he listened to his his brother talk on the phone.
"yeah man, I'm down to go ! Just send me an address, Just let Hyun know that he better not be a wall flower at this one" Chan exclaimed, Felix's ears perked up at the mention of the boys name.
Chan hung up the phone and slid it back in his pocket, "you're going out ?" Felix asked, Chan shook his head "oh no not tonight, Joong was just inviting people to his Halloween party and I'm one of them" he said like a proud teachers pet.
Felix nodded his head "oh .. that's cool" he whispered, laying back down.

Time Lapse

"Felix .. you feeling alright ?" his mother asked with concern, she was in the middle of making dinner and watching her show. Felix who slowly walked down the stairs to join her, "yeah I'm fine .. I think all that practice finally caught up to me" he groaned, knowing full well that the soreness was because the man pounded into him with no mercy.
He wasn't complaining because he absolutely loved it. "Well you should take a warm bath, helps relax the muscles" she mentioned, Felix took that into consideration as he scrolled his phone.
It sounded clingy but he wish he was with the boy right now, cuddled with him and kissing on him.

Meanwhile,

"Ah- YES, Ah YES harder !" Hyunjin was in his room with a notebook in hand as he watched an x rated film, the overall idea of porn made him uncomfortable because watching other people have sex made him cringe but after last night he needed to learn more, he didn't want to be inexperienced, he wanted to please the blonde like the men are doing in this film. So many things he had no clue of how to do, like eating someone out and bdsm ?.
He was in the middle of writing when he heard his phone ring "hello ?"
"Oh hey Joong .. no I'm just here at the house - I thought you didn't like throwing parties anymore ? -
Haha well I guess so - yeah I'll be there ...
Wait Joong .. is it cool if I bring someone ? - yeah you know him - alright thanks see you then.
He hung up the phone with a smile and went back to whatever he was doing.

Monday Morning

"I can't believe it ! They broke up !" Han yelped, "who who !" The whole table asked, "the couple in my book, ugh I'm devastated" the whole group groaned at the boys dramatics. "Hey so Joong invited us to his Halloween party, who's riding with who ?" Changbin asked, "well the obvious, all of us at this table" Minho replied, Felix soon joined them after, "and where were you mister ?" Han pretended to scold, "I was returning a book to the library Mother" he teased. Felix sat down and stirred his iced tea "oh my gosh what if we all match ! Like couple costumes" "no because last time you made us pb and jelly and that was embarrassing" Minho said.
The whole table laughing at the memory of it.

Felix was in his own world, he just checked out this book and was already so intrigued by it, "what about you lix ? Are you and your man dressing up ?" Felix shook his head, "no I haven't even talked to him"
The group continued to talk and make plans, all agreeing to meet up on Friday at 7.
The three best friends walked to down the hall, "you know what I was thinking ? What if we do like a theme ? Us three and we all dress up to that theme ?
Innie agreed and Felix just agreed, because Innie did. Han soon went down the hall to his class leaving the two to walk alone, "Hey lix.. I know it's not business but where were you this Friday ? You know you had everyone worried .." out of the two friends Felix knew he could trust Innie with just about anything but he couldn't just tell his best friend that he was cheating on his boyfriend with the racer and bottom line the "outcast"
"I - just needed space" is all he replied, Innie didn't believe that but he still accepted the answer, "for a second I thought maybe you were with someone .." Innie chuckled but when the silence continued He immediately looked at the blonde who had stopped functioning.
"Wait ...lix .." Felix ran to cover the boys mouth as realization hit him, he grabbed the boys hand and led him into a janitors closet near by pushing him in and shutting the door.
Felix when he knew it was safe let go of the boys mouth "You - you're - you're seeing someone !" Innie yelled, "shh Innie ! Look you can't tell anyone okay"
Innie gasped as he turned in a circle trying to gather himself, "I knew it ! I knew it ! See I told myself ! It wasn't like you to lie or not answer your phone- "Innie !" Felix shouted, the younger quickly stopped rambling, "I'm trusting you with this okay ? I can't have anyone know ! Not even hannie"
Innie mimicked a zipper on his mouth "don't worry lix .. you know I'm not like that but may I ask who it is ? Wait let me guess ! - Changbin ? Wait no no, Mhmm .. oh the guy from PE ! With the pretty hair ?" Felix shook his head with a laugh, "look I'm going to just tell you because you'll never get it ... it's ... Hyunjin" he let out, innies jaw dropped almost dropped clean off his face.
"Oh my gosh ! Hyunjin from your art class !!"
Felix nodded happily, it took a minute for Innie to process all this information but when it did, a smile appeared on his face.
"I can't believe it ! How did this all happen !" he asked, the two boys sat on the floor of the closet, Felix telling Innie everything including the fact Hyunjin the outcast and Hyun the racer were the same person, innie gasped and kicked his feet in excitement hearing every detail.
"And we've been.. I guess talking ever since" Felix breathed out, Innie couldn't contain the eagerness in him "aww Lix .. he sounds really sweet ! I can't believe after all this time he finally got you" he exclaimed, Felix's face became confused "what are you talking about ?"
Innie was shocked the boy didn't remember, "8th grade ? When he made you those paper roses and those two guys poured lunch on him" he sighed.
Felix remembered the day but not in great detail until Innie told him everything.