Part 47

Red and Blue lights filled their street, 4-5 cop cars were outside as they scoured the area to find the said suspect. A cop stepped into the home where the family sat on the couch, "I'm sorry Mr.Lee we couldn't find him, given the force and speed the brick was most likely thrown from a passing car"
Felix's father shook his head "I can't believe this-"
The blonde was too spaced out to come back to reality, a coping mechanism he developed when he was being abused. "Sergeant, we have to show you something upstairs" a cop exclaimed from the top of the stairs, "excuse me a second"
The cops went upstairs to Felix's bedroom, "we found something here" the cop exclaimed shining his light on the outside of the window.
One single muddy footprint was left on the shingles of the roof outside of Felix's window,
"he was watching him"

"Honey .. what do we do ? We can't possibly let Felix stay here while that Psychopath is free" Mrs.Lee whispered, "I - I don't know"
The Sergeant came back down the stairs and back into the living room, "I - don't know how to tell you this but it seems as if the perp was perched on the window sill, we found a footprint"
Hyunjin's blood ran cold when he heard that, "he was watching us" is all he thought, "he was watching us have sex" he said to himself.
"Mr.Lee until we find him, we need to do all we can to protect your son, is there any place he could go ? Maybe out of the city or ?"
Felix's father shook his head, "no sir, it's just us .."
Hyunjin had an idea but it did involve a lot of trust and permission.
"Mr.Lee .. I .. I can maybe help" he mentioned.

"I don't know Son ... it's pretty far .." Mr.Lee sighed, "I understand sir, I just thought maybe it would be good for him, away from the city, out of the country"
Mrs. Lee soon joined the conversation "honey .. I know it's risky but I think our main concern should be our sons safety, he's not safe here as long as that man is around"
It took not much convincing after that when Mr.Lee agreed, "alright ..."

Felix was in his upstairs bedroom throwing some clothes in his suitcase, he was still spaced out, the fear consumed him completely but he couldn't express it. A knock on the door grabbed his attention, "Lixie .. we're ready whenever you are" his father expressed, a slight sadness to his tone.
"Dad .. don't worry, I'm with Hyunie and we will be fine .." he tried to reassure him.
As if time flew by, the following morning the family were escorted to the air port, they didn't want to do this but it was essential. Their sons life was in danger and they couldn't risk his life to give them peace of mind, "are you sure you have everything ? Passport ? Debit card ? Do you have your medication?" Mrs.Lee exclaimed, overwhelming the two with questions.
"Honey, their flight takes off any minute.." her husband tried to explain, practically pulling his wife from the two boys.
Chan was busy talking to Hyunjin, "just take care of my brother Hyun, please" Chan expressed, his anger outweighed his sadness in the moment.
He wanted nothing more then to see Felix's ex suffer for what he did and at the end he knew Felix was in good hands, "I will Chan don't worry, but I also have something for you" Hyunjin pulled his car keys out of his pocket, "I need someone to take care of her and who better then my brother in law who loves racing ?" He chuckled as he handed the keys to him.
Chan smiled "you got it bro"
"Hyunnie you ready ?" Felix asked, Hyunjin nodded with a light smile. The family were in tears but until Felix's ex was caught and was convicted, they knew this was for the best.

"Mr and Mrs. Lee, I know this is a lot to trust me with your child but I promise I will protect him with everything in me" he exclaimed, hoping his words could ease the families nerves.
The two bid farewell as they boarded the plane, sitting in the front seats, "hey you okay ?" Hyunjin asked, Felix nodded "yeah I'm okay" he smiled and the flight took off.

The flight took 16 hours but they finally made it, the sudden jolt of the plane waking Hyunjin up, he slowly opened his eyes to see Felix laying on his shoulder "baby .. wake up.. I think we're almost there" he whispered, the blonde stirred awake.
"Really ? We're here ?" He shot up, peering out the window.
The captain soon spoke on the speaker, "Folks, if you look out your window, you can see the fabulous LAS VEGAS" he expressed with a failed Elvis impersonation. Hyunjin's parents would come to America often, and in doing so they purchased a couple properties, one being in Las Vegas.
When he realized the extent Felix's ex was willing to do to threaten his lively hood, he had no choice but to bring him here. Anything to protect him.
Felix and Hyunjin got off the plane and into a car that took them straight to the property. It was outside of the strip but close enough.
"Wow ! This is nice !" Felix gasped as he got out of the car, "are you sure you're not rich?"

Hyunjin laughed as he grabbed their bags "No, my parents are just .. investors .. you can say"
Felix didn't question further but it dawned on him that even though he and his boyfriend are close, he has not an idea of his boyfriends family, his past, his childhood. "Come on baby, let's get in"
Felix ran inside the home with his boyfriend and took in every feature of the structure, looking at the living room that was modern and the huge granite top counter that he's sure his mother would LOVE.
"So we don't have any groceries, so how about we get take out ?" Hyunjin suggested, Felix nodded as he kept walking around, no family pictures or anything personal.
He could hear Hyunjin in the background placing an order, his voice echoing through the home and overall impressed with his English.
The master bedroom was at the end of the hall, it was large and sleek, personally Felix would love a house that was more cozy but considering this wasn't a home that was used all too often. It made sense.

"I'm sorry it's not "home" looking but once you add your own touches, it will look better" Hyunjin mentioned, Felix nodded and went up to the man giving him a quick peck

"I'm sorry it's not "home" looking but once you add your own touches, it will look better" Hyunjin mentioned, Felix nodded and went up to the man giving him a quick peck. "Food will be here in 20 minutes, bathroom is down the hall if you want to freshen up" he smiled, Felix made his way to the restroom, the 16 hour flight did not help with relaxing him. The blonde took a quick shower when he heard the food was there, walking to the kitchen where the man was seated. "How was your shower baby ?" Hyunjin asked, Felix sat down "it was good, the water pressure is so much nicer in America"
Hyunjin laughed, "that's good, well dig in" he said, handing the blonde a fork.
The blonde hasn't had a meal this fulfilling in a while, so he did not hesitate to eat, this was all new to him, a whole new country and away from school, his family and friends.. he didn't have enough emotion to stress over the whole thing right now but he did wonder how long he had to stay away.
"You alright ?" Hyunjin asked, Felix who was now just moving the food with his fork sighed "I .. I'm just worried.. this is all my fault"
Hyunjin's heart sank hearing him blame himself for something like this "baby, you had no idea he was going to be like that, he is the one who should feel ashamed, not you" Hyunjin replied, he got up and made his way to his boyfriend crouching down to his level "he kept asking if I was cheating on him.. I told him no.." "he slapped me really really hard, and kept hitting me until I admitted it"
Hyunjin's eyes began to water, his blood began to boil and his heart ready to shatter.
"Baby Doll .. why didn't you just leave ? Why did you keep going back to his house ?" He asked, he tried not to come off as if he were blaming the blonde but more so curious on why he kept returning.
Felix's tears fell from his face as he looked at the raven, "he said he'd hurt you .. I couldn't let him hurt you" The raven got up swiftly and wrapped the boy in his arms, "it's alright my love .. it's alright" he whispered as the blonde cried in his arms.