Part 12

Felix raised his knees and grabbed the man's hands, helping him remove his panties, the lace slowly moving down his thighs. He looked at the boy with the most lustful eyes, eyes of desire and want.

Hyunjin's eyes slowly shutting as he felt the lace graze his fingers, his erection becoming rock solid.
The door swung open startling Felix as he jumped off the boy and ran into the nearest stall, Hyunjin quickly adjusting himself and fixing his hair.
"Yeah man, coach told me next game if we don't win we're out for the season" some random boy said on the phone, as he entered the stall next to Felix. Felix slowly walked out of the stall and towards the boy again, the eye contact between the two quickly fading without saying the word the two left as if nothing happened between the two.

Felix went to his locker and applied sanitizer to his hands, he can't believe he just did that, with Hyunjin of all people. How did he let that happen ? He wasn't a sexually driven person which was why his sex life with his boyfriend was so dry. It's not like he didn't want to but the couple times they did was everything but amazing. First, it was rushed, second it was always at the wrong times and Felix didn't have previous partners to compare him too but he was sure his boyfriend was on the smaller side and didn't know how to pleasure the boy correctly. That's beside the point, the point right now is he's basically a cheater ! Something he's never been before, well not that's he's even been in another relationship to be one but still. He's a cheater ! He cheated on his boyfriend with the boy his boyfriend just assaulted.
He doesn't realize that he applied sanitizer for the third time, "hey Lix ! Where were you in PE" Innie said, which scared Felix. "Oh I just needed to take a break, you know! all the drama" he said in a rushed tone. Innie could sense something was off but the bell already rang and there was no time to ask.

"You have science right now don't you ?" Innie asked, Felix's face turned completely white. "Oh yeah I do" he said in a reassuring tone which was anything but reassuring. "Lix you ok ? You seem -"
"Yeah I'm fine, I just remembered, we might have a pop quiz" he exclaimed, hoping this would throw off any suspicion his best friend had. "Oh okay we'll meet me after school, so we can go to the cafe"
Felix smiled "alright" he walked the rest of the way to his science class, dreading each step.
He almost had sex with the boy and now he's on his way to go to a class with him in it, how could this even be happening. He got there right in time, enough time to go to his seat without drawing attention, not that he cared but when one of his classmates happened to be the one he almost did it with, less attention the better.

Luckily for the blonde, the man never showed up for class, which at first was a relief but it also made him wonder if maybe he did too much and scared him off. Great, another reason for the boy not to like him.
What if he isn't gay ? And it was just "in the moment" regardless what was done is done. Class went by quickly and to his relief, he can finally go to practice. Cheer Practice was paradise for him, a stress reliever and an excuse to get away from everything, he can put all this energy into his cheer routine.

Felix was in the locker room changing into his practice clothes, tying up his hair. "Hey lixie" a girl said excitedly. "Oh hi Yuna" he said with a smile.
"I know it's too early to ask but for the big game I was thinking, what if we do a surprise performance"
she suggested. Since he was co captain suggestions usually were told to him and then given to the captain, "oh sure Yuna but you know we'd only have two weeks to prepare" he said as he put lotion on.
She nodded, "yeah that's true but we've gotten whole routines down in 3 days before, remember competitions ?" she added laughing, Felix laughed too "yeah and remember how stressed coach was when we sprung it on her" he chuckled.
They shared a good laugh and an exchange of words before they headed to the field.

Felix waited for Coach Nayeon to come as she was running late, the head captain was out sick so this meant Felix had to fill in, which he wasn't complaining about. "Ok everyone ! Let's stretch before coach comes" Felix shouted over the cheerleaders. The cheer squad always practiced on the field next to the football team, usually this is where the blonde would see his boyfriend but today was different. He didn't see him which meant one of two things, he was kicked off the team or he was suspended. Which ever it was, Felix was too immersed into practice to really care.

🎵 We R who we R - Kesha

"Okay everyone let's go over it ! One more time from the top" Felix shouted. "5.. 6.. 7 .. 8"

the cheerleaders did their usual routine and as practice went on Nayeon cleaned up the routine while Felix led the group. The cheer leaders leaped, cartwheeled and the flyers flew to a high length.
"PERFECT" Nayeon shouted and clapped !
"Let's take a break"

The cheer squad huddled around the water cooler, grabbing all their drinks. "You all did amazing" Felix said with a smile, the squad smiled back. "We'd be lost without you lixie" and this compliment alone had Felix in shambles. He took being a co captain very serious and he loved his squad, "looks like someone's calling you lix" a cheerleader said as she pointed towards the field. Chan was smiling at his brother, completely sweaty, "how's practice going" Felix asked as he handed Chan a water.
"It's alright, kind of hard to practice when your quarterback is out" he replied, Felix was caught off guard as he drank his water, swallowing quickly "WAIT ! What !" Chan nodded "Yup out for the season and suspended for a week"
Felix wasn't surprised, the school had a low tolerance for bullying and the school was too elite to have a bad reputation of fighting. "Well that should teach him a lesson" Felix said nonchalantly.
Chan could see his brother was not the least bothered by the fact his boyfriend just got suspended. "I'm almost shocked you're not upset" Chan asked hesitantly, "If I told you why he did it, you'd be upset. well anyways, I have to go back see you after practice."

Felix went back to practice and Chan went back too.

"See you on Thursday Lixie" a group of girls said as the blonde walked towards his brothers car. He waited for a few minutes by the car on his phone, "ugh why does Chan always take forever" he told himself as he scrolled through his phone. The sound of a car driving by grabbed his attention quickly, it was definitely a race car. The loud sound from the engine scaring the absolute crap out of him, he watched it drive past the school and turn the corner.
It was the car, the red car from the meet. He has never seen this car around here before so this only sparked his interest in who could possibly be the driver.

"You ready ?" Chan asked as he grabbed the keys out of of his pocket, the blonde nodded and they both went home. They ate dinner with their parents, did their homework and we're now getting ready for bed.
Felix was washing his face when he received a text from his boyfriend, his eye roll was intense as he brushed his teeth. He was pissed at what he did earlier but now he was suspended and practically couldn't play for the team this season and for what ? Because his insecurities got in the way but wait ? Wouldn't his insecurities be true ?
That was another thing Felix had to worry about, what was he going to do about what just happened today, he couldn't just pretend it didn't happen.
He laid in his bed as he thought different things, it was a lot to process in the moment but ones things for sure, he can't do it ever again.
He needs to end it where it started, yeah how hard can that be.