CHAPTER EIGHT - PART TWO/TWO

CHAPTER EIGHT- PART TWO/TWO

People strive to make it seem if a mistake never occurred after one has been made. They attempt to excuse the incorrect condition in an effort to cover it up, which results in more errors. Sometimes, they look for someone to validate their opinion even if it is wrong. And there are people who become one sided because they think that's what really happened.

The behaviors made after the initial error frequently create more harm to relationships whether they be with a romantic partner or a family member and may produce a lack of trust and honesty. I want to emphasize once more that this holds true for both intimate and professional relationships. The more you hold on to the things that make you suffer, the more you will be hurt. Maybe one day, I'll suddenly explode because of my emotions and I won't be able to control myself.

The majority of the time, people are charged not for the original offense but for trying to cover it up by lying or having a total denial of what happened and the errors that were made. Naturally, when a mistake is made, there is an option. . . Admitting the error, taking the necessary corrective action, and offering an apology to individuals who were negatively impacted make more sense. If one has the fortitude to recognize their mistakes, mistakes are always pardonable. That is, there is strength in appropriately owning up to a mistake.

Accepting personal responsibility and taking ownership of your own actions, mistakes, and consequences can prevent a great deal of stress and pain, and you won't be able to gain others' or even your own respect until you accept responsibility for your failures and mistakes. There can be several benefits for both the individual and the organization when a mistake is appropriately admitted, as opposed to trying to hide it.

We all make mistakes in life, I mean afterall, we are human beings and not one of us are perfect, but when you can't own the mistakes you've made that's when you have issues that you will have to work through. . . all I'm saying is just own the mistakes you have made and strive to be a better version of you. Kailangan tayo magising sa katotoohanan. No one's perfect except god. Kailangan rin na'tin tignan ang mga tao na nasa nakapaligid sa atin kung totoo bang kilala mo na silang lubos? Kung alam mo ang tunay na ugali nila? Tinuturing ka ba talaga nilang kaibigan o kilala lang. . .

Ikaw lang makakaalam because we have different perspectives our lives.

"Catherine. Catherine." I heard his soft voice while still closing my eyes.

Kerson was shaking me to wake me up."Cath. We're here."

"Wake up. Wake up na po."

slowly opened my eyes but I saw a man in front of me who was very fragrant and handsome. When I finally opened my eyes, I saw Kerson above me smiling. His smile was so sweet that it looked like chocolate.

"Hi." Kerson greeted me. He also waved his hands.

"Hi?" I replied.

Tinanggal niya ang pagka-seatbelt ng kaniyang upuan at sumunod naman ito lumapit sa akin upang tanggalin niya rin ngunit pinipigilan ko ito.

"Ako na. I can handle this." I smiled.

He smiled at me too. Lumayo naman ito kaunti sa akin.

"How's your sleep poo?" He asked with soft monotone.

"Okay lang naman. I guess, napasarap ang tulog ko." I explained. "I'm sorry."