CHAPTER THIRTEEN (WARNING)

WARNING: R18! Matured content ahead and not suitable for young readers.

READ RESPONSIBLY!
Slight lang 'to, h'wag kang ano.

--

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

"Hoy, Lyzza! Gumising ka na d'yan! Sarap ng buhay mo, ah!" Sigaw ni Shainny. Pilit ako ginigising. Naantok pa nga ako at hindi pa rin nagigising ang diwa ko. No matter what they yelled at me, I was still very sleepy. I just kept lying down and didn't open my eyes, but I could still hear what they were talking about.

"Nagluto na ako rito, kaya magsitayo na kayo mga anak!" Pabiro ni Kenzo na kakapasok niya sa k'warto.

I opened my eyes. I looked at them and smile sincerely. "Ang ingay! Gusto ko pa matulog!" 

"Magigising o habang buhay kang matutulog?" Ani naman ni Erica na kakalabas sa cr. May tuwalya pa nakabalot sa kaniyang buhok. "Pili dali,"

Having them is so priceless. Friendship is an incredible part of life that holds immense importance to me. Friendship starts when two or more hearts connect on a deeper level. It often begins with shared interests and genuine communication. As we open up to each other, we uncover commonalities that bond us together. It could be a hobby we both love, a chance meeting, or even friends introducing us. These special sparks lay the foundation for long-lasting friendships. The importance of friendship to me is, Friends are like sunshine in our lives, bringing warmth, comfort, and an incredible support system. They cheer us on during both good and tough times, motivating us to be the best versions of ourselves. With friends, we never feel alone. They lend a helping hand, offer guidance, and believe in our dreams. In their presence, we find acceptance and a safe space to share our thoughts and emotions

Friendship, like any relationship, has its own set of advantages and challenges. On the positive side, friends provide immense emotional support, understanding, and a sense of belonging. They push us to grow, broaden our horizons, and create unforgettable memories together. Laughter and joy become abundant when friends are around.

However, friendships can also face difficulties. Misunderstandings, conflicts, and expectations can strain the bond. It's important to communicate, understand each other's perspectives, and work through these challenges. However, overcoming these hurdles strengthens the bond and deepens the connection.
Friendship is the oxygen for the soul, giving us strength, joy, and endless reasons to smile.

"Tagal naman ang banda ngayon, ha!" Shainny complained. We are here in the covered court because today is an event. That's why the gate is open so Shainny can come here.

Simaan ko lang siya ng tingin at bumaling na ako sa stage na biglang may nagsalita.

"Hi, good afternoon! Are you ready to see them?!" Masiglang bungad nila. Nagsisigawan naman na sila na sinasabi nila na ready na ready at excited. "Okay! Please welcome the band of. . . Control S!"

Nagsimula na silang naglakad sa kaniyang kaniya nilang p'westo. I'm not surprised because Kerson is here. They have a lot of fans. Kerson went straight to the middle of the stage and adjusted the guitar and its microphone. The girls and gays almost jumped because of the excitement they felt.

"Crush ko dati 'yan, Lyy! Ang gwapo gago," Humarap ito sa akin para sabihin lang 'to. Nagsitinginan naman sina Kenzo at Erica, natatawa. 

"Yung bibig mo Shain, mas'yado nang pasmado kaya kailangan na natin ipagamot 'yan!" Kutyaw naman ni Kenzo na natatawa pa rin.