☆ ONE

PARK SO-HYE
THIRD PERSON
STAR PLANET HIGH SCHOOL
7:45AM

so-hye had just arrived at school with fifteen minutes to spare. the first thing sje did? check her classroom to see if any of her friends were there.

were they there? no, but they should be arriving soon.

since they weren't there, she walked around the school hallways and got something from the vending machine since she didn't eat breakfast.

as she walked back from the vending machine, she spotted her curly haired friend, shin yejun, and her boyfriend, han yujin.

the girl made her way over to them, straightening her uniform with her breakfast in hand.

"helloo." she greeted when she made it in front of them. yujin gasped and pulled her into a hug, immediately.

"my princess! I missed you!" he exclaimed, proceeding to pepper her face with kisses.

"you saw me yesterday, yujin." she says, stopping him from continuing his kissing.

"but that was so long ago." he pouted. she smiled, kissing his cheek gently before turning to yejun.

"yejunnie junnie, good morning." she greets again as yujin took the snacks from her non-wrapped hand.

"so-hye heeheehee, hello." yejun greeted back, hugging the shorter girl quickly. why so quickly? because yujin can get jealous pretty easily and loses it. that was a joke btw.

"what're you two up to?" she asked, getting her snacks back from yujin, who tried to open them and feed her.

"we were just going on a walk before class. the other three aren't even here yet so.." yejun shrugged.

"chaerin is probably running late for shinae but I'm not sure about hwayoung and changmin." she shrugged back, turning to yujin because he was pestering for her attention.

he took her snacks back and opened them for her, airplaning the goldfish cracker to her lips.

"mmm, thank you." she smiled, nodding as she crunched down on it.

"did you guys have breakfast?" she asked after, the two nodding.

"yeah, gyuvin dropped breakfast off for me this morning before he left for classes." yujin nods, taking a few goldfishes for himself.

"my mom made me eat before I left." yejun tells her, nodding.

"okay, that's good. hwayoung would be proud." so-hye joked.

the three made their way back to their classroom as there was only a few minutes left until classes were going to start.

back in their class, so-hye sat in her seat which was found near the back of their class. yujin's seat was two seats in front of hers but he was currently sat at her desk, having pulled a chair over to sit with her.

yejun's seat was at the back of the class, beside the window that looked out of the class and into the hallway. he had the seat beside hwayoung while shinae was stuck at the front with ollie, who was a friend of theirs. changmin was sat at the other back corner of the room, beside the mirror.

"where are those three? did they die on the way here or something?" so-hye sighed, laying her head down on the desk. yujin opened the girl's banana milk for her and held it in front of her.

"maybe they decided to just skip today and go to the mall without us." he replied, helping her sit up to drink the milk.

"maybe." she sighed back. "you also don't have to do this for me, yujinnie. I'm fine enough to do it on my own."

"I know, but I just want to do this. I mean, you've already gone out of your way to help me as much as you could, before and after we got together. I just want to repay you." he replied to her, smiling.

"why are you literally the cutest person ever? how am I dating you, oh my goodness." she pouted at him, leaning over the table to give him a tiny kiss on the cheek. "ugh, I love you so much."

"well, I love you so much more. I somehow managed to bag the prettiest angel to every exist." he smiled back, cupping her face with a hand. "if I ever somehow lose you, in any way, I'd actually lose it because I love you so so much."

"aww, yujin you're about to make me cry." she says, really close to tearing up because of him.

"no no no, princess. please don't cry or I'll cry."

"you're the one making me cry, what do you mean?"

"can you guys stop flirting now? we're here and class is about to start." hwayoung whined, hitting so-hye's shoulder from behind her.

"oh my god, hwa! you're finally here!" so-hye gasps.

"yes, and class is about to start." the slightly older girl says, going back to her chair as the homeroom teacher walks in.

class was officially starting and this was only the calm before the storm.