☆ SIX

PARK SO-HYE
THIRD PERSON
PARK HOUSEHOLD
6:04AM

"COME ON, HYE! WAKE UP!" y/n screamed at the sleeping girl, trying to get her awake. the family was going out at 6:45 or 7, so she needed to be up now.

"COME ONNNNN!" screamed the sister, making the younger shoot up from her bed.

"what do you want?! it's too early for this.." sohye grumbled, rubbing her eyes to get rid of the sleepiness.

"we're all going out and parents need you to get ready. now." y/n told her.

"but you're still in your pjs too."

"well, I also just woke up like, fifteen minutes ago. go get ready."

"where are we going?"

"I don't even know, just get dressed." y/n finished, walking out of the room and into her own to get ready.

sohye blinked before getting out of bed and going downstairs to find her parents.

"mom? dad? she called as she walked down. at the bottom of the stairs, she noticed her two brothers standing there clueless, in their pjs as well.

"do you guys know where we're going?" she tiredly asked.

"no, mom just said to dress for the weather and wear something nice." gunwook replied, his hair being held out of his face with a white bunny headband.

"then what're you doing down here?"

"I don't know." minhyun replies to her.

"okay." the girl nods, going back up to get ready.

[☆]

the girl was finished with getting ready and was finishing with packing her little emergency bag.

she put in the last few items before zipping the small bag up and swinging it over her to her back.

"ARE YOU ALL READY?" junyeong called from downstairs, making sohye rush down with her shoes in hand.

"where are we even going?" she huffed, putting her shoes on and tying her hair up. she had her headphones wrapped around her neck, starting to tangle up her necklaces and earrings.

"surprise trip with a bunch of family and family friends. we're going to act like tourists." father park finally says, not telling where exactly they were going.

"how much is a bunch? just to make an estimate." she asked.

"more than three other families maybe?" her dad responded, making sohye want to fall and melt into the ground.

today was going to be a long day.

[☆]

sohye was sat in her seat at the back of the family car, headphones over her head, blasting music so she could drown out the sounds of minhyun's questions and her older sibling's arguments. reverse middle child syndrome for real.

she was about to close her eyes in preparation of getting extra sleep but y/n, who was sat beside her, bumped into her as gunwook pushed her.

unluckily for the two youngests, sohye and minhyun had the window / door seats, with the two eldests in the middle.

in the end, she couldn't go to sleep due to her siblings being annoying as fuck and instead, binge watched dramas on her phone.