☆ SIXTEEN

PARK SO-HYE
THIRD PERSON
SHEN FAMILY HOUSEHOLD
7:59PM

after dinner, the group went back to hanging out with each other around the house.

currently, so-hye and yujin were off in a different room, door closed. they were sat on the bed, crisscrossed, as the girl was opening different skincare products from mrs. shen.

"ooh, look at this one! it has little roses inside." she gasped, showing the boy a bottle of some sort of rose water facial mist. "with all this, we can do little skincare videos with each other and we can do face masks." she smiled.

"what about this one? it looks cute." yujin asked, picking up one of the unopened boxes and holding it in front of her.

"theres laneige?! it's the new pink lemonade lip sleep mask too!" she gasped. "let's try this one if we do anything skincare related together."

after looking through the big gift bag that mrs. shen got the young girl, she spotted another laneige product that caught her eye.

"theres more lip stuff. this is..." she said, pulling it out of the large bag and turning the box to find the label. "this is the laneige lip glowy balm in the color berry. I think she got one of each because I'm pretty sure I saw the same one but in a different color. let's try it."

she opened up the product and unscrewed the cap. "do you want to try it first or should I? I also want to test the transfer on this."

"I want to try it first." he grinned. "come here." he said, her scooching closer to him. when she was close enough, he pulled her onto his lap as she turned to properly face him, placing her knees on either side of him.

"okay, go like this." she says, doing duck lips as she held the product close to his lips.

he followed, leaning back on his arms as she got closer. he didn't know where to look. this was the first times that someone else put a product onto him. so you know what he did? he just stared at the girl's face, admiring every little detail.

she continued to lean closer to him since he kept on leaning away the more he leaned back. she was basically trapping him down.

as she started to gently apply the shiny product to his lips, the bedroom door opened.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" gyuvin gasped.

"OH MY EYES!" gunwook cried.

the two teens finally took notice of them, sohye turning around to look at them in confusion.

"huh?" they asked in unison.

"aren't you two too young to do... that?" hanbin asked quietly.

"what do you mean? I think we're pretty of age." yujin replied, shrugging. they didn't get what the others were talking about.

"of age? you're sixteen and seventeen, what do you mean?" gyuvin asked, looking at them as if they were doing something absolutely absurd.

"there are people in middle school doing this too! what are you talking about?" sohye defended. all she wanted was to put lip balm on her boyfriend.

"MIDDLE SCHOOL?!" hao gasped.

"uhh yeah? you probably did this in middle school too! I mean, I did. so many times too." the girl huffed.

"YOU WHAT?!" gunwook screamed.

"you two are crazy. in someone else's house too?" matthew gawked. ricky grimaced.

"that's gross." he said, grimacing at the two.

"wait, what are you holding?" jiwoong asked. taerae started to zero in on the pink thing that sohye was holding up to yujin's face.

"is that laneige?" he asked, squinting at the object.

"yeah, what else would it be?" sohye asked, turning back to look at the tube before looking at them again.

"wait what?"

"what do you mean its laneige?"

"we're trying out one of the balms that aunty gave her. what did you think we were doing?" yujin replied. the girl who was still basically trapping him just realized what they meant and she screamed.

"YOU GUYS ARE DISGUSTING! EWWW!" she yelled. yujin looked at her and then understood.

"YOU THINK WE'D DO THAT?! WHAT THE HELL?!" he yelled at them. "YOU'RE SO GROSS!"

"THEN WHY ARE YOU GUYS SITTING LIKE THAT?!" gunwook cried.

"he kept on leaning back and I had to get closer so i could put the fucking product on nicely. we were just testing it out." she explained.

"oh thank god." hanbin sighed out in relief.

"they're still babies, phew." hao sighed out as well, going into the room and sitting on the corner of the bed. "is this all from ricky's mom?" he asked, taking a look at the bag that was still filled with products.

"yeah. we were looking at them and trying some out." she replied, nodding at the male.

"damn what the hell?" hao followed up with.

"yeah, n/n has a whole bag too." gunwook said, rolling his eyes.

"all of your sisters have bags from aunty. like, hanareum, yaebin, and gyuri also have bags of stuff." sohye shrugged.

"she favors the girls so much." ricky said, rolling his eyes. "its like she loves them more than me."

"you know that's not true. you're literally her only son, you bitch." the girl shot back, rolling her eyes at him back.

"real." gyuvin nodded.

"can you guys leave now?" yujin asked, rolling his eyes at the guys.

"fine. you two better not to anything gross though." jiwoong warned, making the two roll their eyes at them again.

"we wont, you're disgusting." the girl sneered at them, waiting for them to leave and close the door again before she went back to applying the pink balm to yujin's lips.

"okay wait, it looks super cute! you also look cute with pink lip gloss, maybe I should put more on you." she then compliments, taking a quick picture of him before she showed him what he looked like with her camera.

"it's so... shiny." he said.

"yeah, for a lip balm, its more like lip gloss. do you wanna start the transfer test?" she nods, closing up the product and putting it in the pile of other products they checked out.

"how do we do that?" he asked. he didn't know anything about make up and he barely knew anything about skincare.

"well, we have nothing to drink, we just ate, and it'd be weird to ask you to kiss a paper or tissue, we don't even have any either, so the only other way is for us to kiss. then we can see how much transferred onto my lips.

"oh, I'd gladly do that. come here." he smirked at her. he wrapped his arms around her neck and she wrapped hers around his waist. they were super close now since she was still straddling his lap.

yujin pulled her in for a kiss, ready to do this little transfer test of hers very well.

instead of doing a little smooch like sohye expected, they kissed for quite a bit.

"bibi, I said to kiss so we can test the transfer, not taste it." she giggled after they pulled away.

"I couldn't help myself. you don't give me attention anymore." he pouts, going in to kiss her again. it was now the little smooch that she expected.

"I give you almost all of my attention when we're together, you liar."

"well... sorry, I just like you so much." he sheepishly admitted, making her giggle again and give him a short kiss.

"I like you so much too, cutie." she replied, poking his cheek.