☆ EIGHTEEN

PARK SO-HYE
THIRD PERSON
SHEN FAMILY HOUSEHOLD
12:40PM

today was the day. the day where she would put the secret surprise of hers in action.

she woke up at 11:30 that morning, leaving her in her pjs and half awake as ricky was busy calling up the people that were going to help them with the surprise. the others, minus gunwook, yujin, and y/n, were doing something around the house or still getting there. she was sat at the kitchen island, staring off into space as she waited.

'what if they don't like it? what if it looks bad after? what if'

"sohye darling, do you think you can get me the strawberries from the fridge?" asked mrs. shen, breaking the girl from her trance.

"oh, yeah sure." she nodded, getting off of the bar stool and going to the fridge to find the strawberries.

"they should be in the fruit compartment, under the bag of grapes." mrs. shen said. she was currently cooking something for someone. what and who? no idea.

soon, the girl found the container of strawberries and grabbed it. she made the short walk to the older woman and handed her the strawberries after washing them.

"here, aunty. I washed them too." she smiled.

"thank you, dear. you can just put them on the counter here." mrs. shen smiled back. sohye put the container onto the counter like she was told to before sitting back on the bar stool she was sitting on before.

"'kay hye, they will be here soon and they'll set up one of the extra rooms. do you need to change into anything or are your pajamas good?" ricky said, coming into the dining room. he looked at her very large light pink hoodie before giving her a look.

"you're wearing pants, right?" he asked, grimacing at her.

"ew, of course I am." she grimaced back, lifting up the bottom of her hoodie to show him her black pajama shorts. "and I think I'm good. I'm just kinda nervous I guess." she shrugged.

"it'll be fine and you'll look great. I mean, look how I turned out." he assured, making the girl roll her eyes.

"it's not my whole head though. what if it looks bad?"

"you'll be fine. if it's bad, we'll just undo it."

"yeah, okay. if something bad happens after, no matter the results are good or bad, I'm going to blame you."

"if something bad happens after, I'll fix it and repay you. no problem."

"okay, rich boy."

[☆]

later, the important people have arrived. they set a room up in the house and quickly got to work.

"guys, gunwook's asking where she is right now." hao voiced out, looking at the message said male sent in their group chat.

"shit. tell him that we dont know." matthew replied.

"but he'll think shes missing or something. just tell him that we took her out for a shopping trip or something." jiwoong replied.

"has yujin said anything yet?" sohye asked from the chair she was sat on. she was on the verge of falling asleep because this first part was very relaxing.

"hes been typing for a very long time. I'm kind of scared for what hes going to say." hao said, gyuvin visibly shivering.