☆ THIRTY

PARK SO-HYE
THIRD PERSON
PARK HOUSEHOLD
6:39AM

"okay so the carnival festival thing starts at 11. please try to make it, it would really mean a lot since I had to do so much running for my class." sohye tells her family. they were all gathered in the living room, very early since sohye had to get to school.

"of course we'll be there. we have the whole crew coming, you have nothing to worry about. literally so many people are coming because of us." y/n grins.

[☆]

at school, sohye was helping with setting up a few things here and there. today was one of the days where they didn't have to wear their uniforms, so she was wearing her usual tight cropped shirt and a skirt. yujin made her cover up with his jacket though.

as she went to take a little break, she was sat in her classroom with her friends. suddenly, she felt someone come up from behind her and got really close.

"can you show me your bag?" they asked when she turned around to look at them. she glanced at her friends and the person who seemed to be recording before slowly nodding.

"of course." she replied. the guy stood there for a bit, not doing anything, which prompted her to do an awkward thumbs up at the recorder.

soon, she was told to stand in front of the window and start pulling things out of her bag and she did exactly so, awkwardly.

"headphones." she started, handing them to the guy. he put them on.

"notebook." she said, handing it to him and he placed it on the floor.

"pillow." he gently kicked the pillow away.

"extra socks." he put them on his hand. one of them was holding a mic to her mouth.

"portable charger." he took it and put it in his pants, which shocked sohye.

"laptop." he also put this down his pants.

"ipad." "airpods." the ipad went into his pants and one of the airpods was put into his ear.

"perfume, toothpaste, mouthwash." he told her to put some of the toothpaste and mouthwash in his mouth before she sprayed perfume on him.

"gum and eclipse." she put a piece of each in his mouth.

"glasses that I need but don't use." "sunglasses." he put them both on, on top of his own glasses.

"banana milk, strawberry milk." she said, sticking the straw into them and giving him a sip.

"hairbrush." she stuck it in his hair.

"bandaids." she peeled one open and stuck it on his face.

"sunscreen, handcream." she put a bit onto him and he rubbed some onto her cheek.

"toothbrush." she put it into her own mouth.

"postits." she handed them to him and he tossed them to the floor.

"wallet." this also went into his pants.

"scrunchie." she said, putting it on his wrist.

"clips." she clipped the claw clip into his hair, as well as the little clips.

"lip balm, lip gloss." she put a bit onto his cheek.

"wet wipes, tissue." she took one of each and wiped his mouth and forehead.

"that's it." she finished and he immediately spat into the garbage can near him.

he coughed. "interesting."