☆ TWELVE

L/N Y/N
THIRD PERSON
PARK HOUSEHOLD
11:49AM

sohye has been crying in her room all morning, not even showing up to school. y/n and gunwook have decided to stay home to take care of her since their parents were out for work and minhyun was already at school. their parents called in for all of them and even let the young girl stay home.

y/n thought that it was just one of those days, but the girl's menstrual week was coming to an end so that wouldn't make much sense would it.

the older girl knocked on the youngers door, more of her comfort food and drinks in hand.

"hye? I have more snacks." she called out. she heard a sniffle and a muffled 'come in' through the door, slowly opening it.

"hi baby, how are you right now?" y/n quietly asked.

"eonnie, I feel like shit." sohye sobbed out loud. the girl calling her 'eonnie' was the first sign that something was really wrong. the three older sidings didn't usually use mannerisms with each other since they were so close. not going to lie, it also felt a bit strange when gunwook or sohye called her 'noona' or 'eonnie' as a foreigner. she didn't grow up with korean norms as something normal in her culture, but she got used to it.

"can I ask what's wrong?" y/n said, rolling the spinny chair over to her bed and sitting on it.

"I feel like such a terrible person. I got into a fight with my friends a few days ago and," the younger paused to sniffle, "and we didn't make up properly so its awkward and we aren't talking that much

"and then," she sniffled again, "I found out that yu-yujin gets super embarrassed because of me sometimes and now I'm too scared to embarrass him so I stopped doing so much with him and now he probably thinks that I hate him and want to break up.

"and then I think my friends think I hate them because I've only been talking to junseong and some of my other friends and they keep on giving me this look that I'm not sure about because it looks like they hate me but they also miss me and now I don't know what to do!" sohye sobbed, letting it all out.

"I've also gotten in contact with sujin and her friends and I don't know how to tell the others, or if I even should tell them because they still seem to hate her and they'll hate me even more if they know that I'm talking with her."

"oh baby." y/n sighed out, moving to sit beside the crying girl and opening her arms out. "come here." she said gently, the younger following and started to cry in her arms. the older rubbed her back gently, caressing her head as she laid it on her shoulder.

"I'm the worst girlfriend and friend and best friend and sister ever." sohye sobbed.

"hey hey hey, no you're not. you're actually one of the best people ever. the best girlfriend, the bestest friend, and most definitely the best sister. I never want anyone else as my sister, not even that child my biological mom had when she put me up for adoption, whatever they are. I dont know exactly what you're going through, but I can definitely assure that you're one of the bestest people I've ever met and I'm so glad that we're sisters. if anyone hates you, fuck them because they're missing out on the amazing person you are. you don't need people like that to hold you down, baby." y/n told her, hearing the younger sniffle. her cries continued, making gunwook knock on the door and come in.

"are you two doing alright in here?" he asked, and was then included in their little sob session.

[☆]

after their sob session, they convinced sohye to come out of her room to watch movies with them and help them bake.

right now, y/n ans gunwook were at minhyun's school to pick him up. they left the house to pick him up when sohye put in a new batch of cookies into the oven, promising that they'd be back quickly.

walking out of the middle school, sohye's group of friends ran towards the three siblings, all asking about their missing bestie. they were going to their house to see her.

well, she had a big surprise coming her way.

[☆]

back at home, y/n opened the door, announcing that they were back to sohye.

"it smells good here!" minhyun said, taking off his shoes and running to the living room.

"come in." gunwook told the group behind him, letting them into the house.

"hey, hye? where are you?" the sister called out.

"IM IN THE PANTRY!" the younger called back, making y/n go over.

"what're you doing in the pantry?" she asked.

"looking for the sprinkles. do we have guests? why were there so many footsteps?" the once sobbing park replied.

"uh, yeah. you can say that."

"why didn't you tell me earlier, you bum? I need to get changed."

"you look fine. we'll be in the living room when you want to greet them." y/n finished, rubbing the younger's back a bit before she left and went into the living room.

"I'll be right there!" sohye called out.

not long after, she walked into the living room, ready to greet the guests when she saw who the guests were. her smile dropped, seeing that her friends were there, all quietly sitting.

"oh." was all she said before dragging gunwook and y/n into the kitchen.

"why would you bring them over when I was just crying about them?!" she whisper shouted.

"they were really worried about you and insisted that they wanted to come and visit you." gunwook frowned. "I'm sorry darling, we just felt bad for them."

"sorry, baby." y/n also frowned.

"you know what, nevermind. it's fine, but just how do I talk to them now?" sohye sighs, shaking her head lightly.

"just don't be so awkward and talk it out." gunwook tells her, shaking her by the shoulders a bit. "we invited the boys over for ice cream later too. we know how much you love them for some reason."

"you'll do great, and we'll be there to help if anything." y/n says, nodding her head.

"fine, let's go." the younger gave in, linking arms with her siblings and walking back into the living room.

[☆]

"so are we good now?" yejun asked, pouting at the younger girl.

"yeah. I missed you guys." sohye nods, hugging yejun tightly. the girl went around to hug all of her friends but stopped when it came to the end person, yujin.

"I'm actually still kind of mad at you right now. my first and only boyfriend ever just oh so casually saying that I embarrass him half of the time we're together? of course I'd still be mad." she scoffed, making yujin frown.

"sohye, I'm sorry. I was over exaggerating when I said that, I'm embarrassing myself more instead of you. I know you're really mad and that you probably won't forgive me but please, can we still be together? I swear, I'll make it up to you and I promise that it'll never happen again, please. I also really want to get ice cream with you later when the others get here." the boy begged. y/n frowned at this, looking at her sister with hope.

'oh please, can they not break up.' she thought, mentally praying to whatever was up there.

the girl in question was biting down on her lip to hold in the sobs that threatened to leave. her eyes became watery the longer she looked at the boy in front of her and soon, she finally gave in.

"yujin I-" she stuttered before she started to cry again. "I forgive you, I could never break up with you either." she sobbed, going to hug him.

the boy hugged her tightly as minhyun cheered loudly. "YAY!"

"and the day has been saved." y/n joked to gunwook.

later, the boys came over and they got their ice cream. the day was a success.