☆ TWENTY FIVE

PARK SO-HYE
THIRD PERSON
STAR PLANET HIGH SCHOOL
8:50AM

"so we will be doing carnival preparations for the rest of the time. please do what your roles need you to do so we can get this all done quickly, and please do invite people. it can be anyone." the teacher said.

"yeeeeees." the students drawled out, some happy and some bored.

"okay, then everyone get to work." with that, the students were off to making things and doing whatever their new roles required.

sohye picked up a clipboard with the entire supply list. her classroom role for the carnival was the runner, where she got to go around the school to pick up and give things that they needed, as well as to talk to teachers if needed. basically, all she needed to do was go around the school. other than that, she didn't need to do anything else. the other runners we yejun, ollie, minjun, hayun, and sunhee.

"okay so we'll cover the year ten floor." ollie says, pairing up with hayun.

"then we'll do this floor." sunhee said, pairing up with minjun.

"then sohye and I will do the year twelve floor and the rest." yejun said.

"yeah, you can all just rest after your floors and leave it to us." sohye smiled to the group.

then, the groups were off. sohye and yejun linked arms as they walked out of the class and to the twelfth year floor.

[☆]

"hi, is hwang hyunjin here today?" yejun asked the teacher they were talking to.

"hwang hyunjin? come here." the teacher called out, making said male come to the front of the class.

"hi, so we need you for something our class if doing. do you mind if we brought you to our class for a bit?" asked yejun. the older student nodded.

"thank you, teacher." sohye thanked, bowing to the teacher before they left.

"wait, so what am I needed for?" hyunjin asked, his arm going around yejun's shoulders. they were bros. of course they were.

"the list we got said something about needing your for help with something, I don't know man. I guess teachers just need to talk to you." yejun shrugged. they reached the next classroom that they needed to go to and sohye knocked on the door.

"hello teacher." she greeted with a bow when the door opened.

"we need to borrow oh haewon from class for a bit. do you mind if she can come with us?" yejun asked, also bowing. the teacher brings haewon up and nods, the group of now four, leaving to go back to their class.

[☆]

back at the classroom, sohye and yejun returned to a big mess. people were everywhere and items were scattered across the room and the floor.

"damn..." sohye whispered under her breath. "jun, I'll go check up on the groups, you help hyunjin-ssi and haewon-ssi with the teachers." she said and went off to speak with her friends in the groups about what they needed.

"heizleeee~." she greeted the girl when she got to the first group.

"sohye babe, hii~!" the redhead greets back, quickly turning around to give her a short hug.

"so does your group need anything? I'm checking around for stuff I can go and get." sohye asked, leaning on the desks, her arms holding her up.

"uhhh... do we need anything?" heizle asked her group.

"I don't think so. we're good, sohye." replied shinji, one of the students and sohye's acquaintances.

"alrighty. if you need anything, just come get me." the park replied before leaving to check another group.

"hellooo, my cute little changminnie. do you or your group need anything I can go get?" she asked, popping up behind changmin like a jumpscare.

said boy flinched as she walked to stand beside him.

"I don't think so, we'll call you back if we do." a student immediately replied. sohye didn't even know their name since they were new, but she was getting the feeling that they didnt like her.

"umm... okay? I'll see you later then, aeshin and min." she awkwardly said, waving bye at her friends as she moved to another group.

"princess!" yujin cheered as sohye slowly walked to his group. he was grouped with the rest of their friend group, so it was easier to talk with them.

"bibi, I don't think that new kid likes me." she said quietly, glancing at said new kid.

"oh, you mean meekyong?" hwayoung asked, coming around the table to side hug sohye.

"is that the one with the bow in her hair?" the park asked.

"yeah, the one in shinae and changmin's group."

"oh, then yeah. what's her problem with me? I literally have never talked to her, ever." sohye frowned.

"I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure she has a problem with half of our group. I don't know but I don't think she likes me either." junseong shrugged.

"why wouldnt she like you? you're so cute and sweet?" the frowning girl frowned more.

"I don't know, but the only people she doesn't have a big problem with is hwayoung, shinae, and yujin." the lim replied.

"and she has a problem with the rest of us? who does she think she is." sohye quietly scoffed.

"hey, it's okay princess. even if she doesn't like you, you still have me and everyone else. so many people like you, so one person shouldn't bother you." yujin said, smiling at the frowning girl beside him.

"I mean, yeah.. but it still bothers me. I did nothing and that was the first time I've ever interacted with her yet, she still has a clear thing against me? it's just annoying." huffed the girl.

"hey, it's fine, baby girl. later at lunch, we'll eat it all off." hwayoung smiled.

"yeah! lunch is coming up, and we're not doing anything for the rest of the classes until after the carnival so there shouldn't be much to worry about. we'll get to the bottom of this." junseong smiled as well.

"right. thanks guys. now, is there anything I could go and get y'all?"