☆ ELEVEN

PARK SO-HYE
THIRD PERSON
STAR PLANET HIGH SCHOOL
4:35PM

school had ended five minutes ago, and here sohye was, waiting for hwayoung to finish packing up her bag.

she had her arms wrapped around yujin's waist, her sitting down on hwayoung's chair. she was sitting on the chair backwards and leaning into his side as hwayoung was standing at the lockers in their class, shoving something into her school bag.

"hwa, can you hurry up? the cafe is going to be full at this point." complained shinae.

"we also have to go pick up minhyun." sohye adds from yujin's side.

"hold on, I'm almost done." the girl recieving the complaints told the group.

"well you need to finish quicker because the cafe!" changmin whines. the group, plus minhyun, was going to their favorite cafe. it was pretty close to the schools and was right beside a strip mall if they wanted to go around for a bit.

"okay, I'm done! let's go." she rushed, and the group finally left for the middle school building to get minhyun.

[☆]

at the middle school, the group went to the kindergarten section after entering the school, so-hye and yujin going into the classroom while junseong went to pick up the rest of his siblings there.

"hyun!" the girl grinned when she walked into the class and spotted her younger brother.

"noona!" he exclaimed and ran towards her. he immediately gave her a hug and she hugged him back, of course.

"how was school? are you ready to go?"

"almost! I still need to clean up and say bye to everyone." he replied, turning to yujin to hug him as well. "hi yujin hyung!"

"hi minhyun." yujin greeted back, hugging the younger. soon, the six year old was back to where he was earlier.

while the two teens were waiting for the not so small boy, minhyun cleaned up the toys he was playing with, his friends constantly asking about the two as they had a newfound "crush" on them.

when he finished, he said bye to his friends and teachers, sitting at the entrance to put his shoes on.

"thank you for taking care of him." sohye thanked the teachers, bowing at them.

"oh, it's no problem dear. hes a joy to be with and hes very kind." the main teacher smiled at her. "take care, I'll see you tomorrow."

and they were out of the classroom.

when they exited the school, they saw junseong and his brothers at a car with an older woman. it was his current mom.

"oh, mom! those are my friends!" junseong says, pointing at the group who was now walking up to them.

"hi, mrs. lim." the group bowed.

"my baby junseongie has so many friends, wow." the woman said, wiping away a fake tear from her eye. "it's nice to meet you all. please take care of my son."

"we'll take very good care of him! hes like a younger brother already." yujin grinned, with half sarcasm but no one picked up on that. he had his arm wrapped around sohye's waist as junseong gave him a sarcastic smile.

"wait, are you coming with us to the cafe?" yejun asked, making him and his mom shake their heads.

"can't today, sorry guys." he frowns, making sohye frown as well.

"aw, okay. I'll see you tomorrow then." she said, going up to him to hug him goodbye.

"bye hye, bye guys!" he said, hugging her back before getting into the car. the group waved him off and they went to the cafe.

[☆]

"hanareum is so pretty." sohye sighed dreamily. since her sister and hanbin were now dating, she's been hanging out with the older girl more and they've become pretty close.

"right? shes so pretty, I can't even believe that shes an 05. how does someone our age look so mature and naturally perfect?" hwayoung agreed, sipping on her drink as sohye nodded.

"if my sister and hanbin get married, we'd be sisters in law! I literally love hanging out with her so much, I hope they never break up or something."

"I don't think they'll ever break up. they're just like you and yujin, just older and more free." shinae reassured, making yujin smile and chuckle in embarrassment.

"hey! why are you embarrassed? I'm hurt." the girlfriend scoffed, placing her hands on her chest in offense.

"no I'm not." the boy in question argues back.

"you are! that laugh and smile was in embarrassment! minhyun, can you believe him?"

"that's not very nice of you, yujin hyung." minhyun frowns.

"there they go again. arguing over something one second, then soon, they'll be cuddling and eating each other's faces." changmin sighs.

"why do you always hate on me when it comes to relationships and stuff? I'm hurt, min." the girl scoffed again.

"guys, stop fighting-" yejun intervened.

"you only attack me and now I'm super hurt-"

"park sohye-"

"ji changmin-"