☆ SEVEN

PARK SO-HYE
THIRD PERSON
NAMSAN TOWER,
8:02PM

that evening, the large group was at namsan tower. they were all buying many locks and markers before they went up to lock them.

sohye got many, as she had many people that she wanted to have a lock with. she had a special one for yujin, one with her family, and one for her friends.

after they all got their locks, they went up to the top and started to write whatever on the locks.

"park so-hye ♡s han yujin forever ♡" the girl wrote on the pink heart lock, kissing it and handing it to yujin.

he kissed the lock as well before they found a place to lock it. the couple locked the lock somewhere that was somewhat less empty and had a pretty view and yujin threw the key, very far.

"to a new chapter in our lives." yujin joked, opening his arms for sohye to quickly fall into his embrace.

"to a new chapter in our lives." she replied, hugging him comfortably. "now, we can't ever break up. not that I'd ever break up with you, but now, we really can't."

"I would never break up with you, hye. you're too special and important to me for me to ever lose you." he tells her, making the two do a little spin during their hug.

"you really want to make me cry, don't you?" she semi-joked, pouting as her eyes started to become teary.

"I'm just telling you the truth, you don't have to cry." he replies, cupping her face in his hands, wiping away the stray tears with his thumbs.

the girl's tears have finally overflowed, spilling from her eyes as she sobbed to her boyfriend.

"how are you literally the sweetest and cutest person ever?" she cried. he chuckled at her, peppering her face with kisses.

"says the prettiest and sweetest and nicest and cutest girl in front of me. stop crying, you'll make me cry. how do you look so pretty when you cry-"

"yujin," she started, still sobbing her eyes out. "I love you so so muc-much." she sniffled, making him smile and pull her back into another hug.

"I love you so so so much more, princess." he whispers in her ear, rubbing her back to comfort her.

"oh my god, I don't know why I'm so emotional suddenly. it might be happening soon." she frowned, making yujin's eyes widen.

he had almost no experience when it came to that time for women. the only experience he had was when he started crying when his mom told him that she was bleeding. ever since that day when he was a child, he's always tried his best to avoid that time of the month.

"you don't have any experience or know a single thing, do you?" sohye asked, pulling away from their hug to look at his face.

"uhhh... no?"

"that's fine." she sighed, grabbing hold of his hand and intertwining their fingers. "I can help you out with anything." she smiled, the two going back to the large group of people they came there with.

the day ended peacefully, sohye immediately falling asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.