☆ THIRTEEN

PARK SO-HYE
THIRD PERSON
STAR PLANET HIGH SCHOOL
7:45AM

so-hye has just arrived at school. its been a few days since she made up with her friends and her boyfriend, and they now all know that shes been in contact with sujin and her friends. today was going to be a class trip with seongkeong maeryeok high, aka the one and only lee sujin's school. it meant "success charm" which was kind of interesting, knowing that sujin has apparently changed now that she goes there.

they were going to go to the national museum of korea to learn about history or whatever. all the students who were going on the trip had to be there before 8am, as that was when the bus would depart. by "all the students who were going," they meant all, meaning that sujin and her friends were currently at the school or would be at the school soon.

the girl walked into her classroom, going towards her desk. she quickly pulled up her light grey knee high socks before noticing that junseong was behind her.

"oh, good morning, seong." she greeted.

"good morning, hye." he greeted back.

"I'm going to the vending machine, wanna come with?" she offered, making him nod and come along with her.

"today, you're gonna meet sujin. how're you feeling?" she asked as they stood in front of the vending machine.

"um.. kind of scared? nervous maybe." he replied, making sohye 'aw' at him. junseong in so-hye's opinion, was like a cute little baby. he was like another little brother to her in the best way possible.

"same. i mean, she literally broke my fucking wrist but maybe she actually changed? she seemed pretty nice when we talked." the girl shrugged, crouching down to pick up her stuff from the bottom.

the two started to walk back to their class, still talking about the whole sujin thing as they entered.

"they'd be in the gymnasium right now, right?" junseong asked, looking in the direction of the large gym.

"I think so, are we also supposed to be there? everyone here aren't going on the trip?" she asked, glancing around the classroom.

"oh shit." he blurted, the two then rushing to the gym with their bags.

[☆]

they quickly made it to the gymnasium, finding their friends quickly as shinae was frantically looking for the two around the entire place. sohye didn't think that she ran into or saw sujin yet, thankfully.

"have you talked to any of the seongkeong maeryeok students yet?" junseong asked as the group sat down on the gym floor together.

"no, I haven't. I actually tried to avoid them the whole time." shinae shrugged.

"of course you did." hwayoung responds, rolling her eyes. "but no I haven't either."

"wait, is that sujin?" yejun asked, squinting his eyes at a group that was quite a bit far from them, but they seemed to be making their way over to the group.

"oh my god, it is!" sohye gasped, getting up and making her way over to the group.

"sujin? hi!" she greeted with a big smile. "I'm kind of glad to see that you changed."

"sohye! how have you been? is your wrist okay?" sujin replied.

"I've been doing pretty good, actually. and my wrist is healing well. how are you?"

"I'm doing pretty good! hi sihyun!" sohye talked with the group joyfully.

the park girl conversed with the group for a bit before she went back to her friends since they were doing class attendance.

"I knew you said you were talking with them but I didn't think you were talking with them. since when were you so close with them?" hwayoung gasped.

"why was that guy being so close to you?" yujin frowned deeply.

"okay first, I'm not exactly close with them. we just talked a lot so we're kind of tight." sohye joked. "and yuj, baby, you don't have to worry about him. you know that sihyun girl I mentioned? yeah, they've been together for years now." she reassured, cupping his face in her hands.

"oh I just love your cheeks. you're so cute." she quietly told him with a small smile. he smiled back at her, making her smile grow at his cuteness.

"park so-hye?" their homeroom teacher called out.

"present!" she replied, raising her hand up.

"oh my god, we'll be going soon! I hope we can all sit together." changmin said, covering his mouth with his hands.

[☆]

they've now boarded the buses and have arrived at the museum, after around a 45-ish minute drive.

before they got off the bus, they were split up into groups with the other school. their group was split into two, with sohye, yujin, junseong, and yejun as a group. hwayoung, shinae, and changmin were grouped together with the one person two of them were avoiding, sujin. that would be fun.

was it actually a smart idea to put sohye with her boyfriend and two of her best friends though? the chaos that will follow them through the museum, oh lord.

[☆]

later on during the trip, sohye was staring at some sort of sword, looking at the small details on it.

"it looks really cool." yejun said, also looking at the small details. "maybe I should work at a museum instead of becoming a surgeon or a marine biologist."

"what would you even do if you did work at one?" yujin asked, looking at a different thing near the pair of besties.

"I... don't know." yejun replies, letting out a short laugh after.

"then what- nevermind." the third boy, junseong, said, shaking his head.

[☆]

it was currently around lunch time and the students all met up at the big student learning room or whatever it was. the schools had gotten them lunches and they were all just sat there, waiting for their lunch order to be handed to them.

"how was it with sujin?" sohye asked, reaching across the table to hold onto hwayoung's hands.

"surprisingly, it wasn't even bad. she really has changed." hwayoung responds.

"no yeah, I agree with hwa. she was super chill and she apologized to us again." changmin nods from beside junseong.

"I... didn't mind her. she was nice." shinae quietly admitted to them, glancing over at sujin who was sat with her friends at another table.

"no way you're actually admitting that now." yejun gasped.

"shut up, oh my god." shinae rolled her eyes.