☆ TWENTY ONE

PARK SO-HYE
THIRD PERSON
HAN FAMILY HOUSEHOLD
6:59PM

she finished her dinner at yujin's house. right now, she was laying upside down on the living room couch as she scrolled through whatever on her phone.

"hi princess." yujin greeted, taking a seat beside the girl on the couch.

"hi bibi." she replied, turning her phone off to give him all her attention.

"you know, you look super cute right now." he smiled, then switching to lay on his front beside her. his feet were kicking in the air as he laid there with his chin in the palm of his hands.

"you know that you always look super cute? you cute little baby." she replied, cupping his face with her uninjured hand.

"I'm not a baby but since it's you, I'll let it slide." he hmphs, making goo goo heart eyes at her with a kissy face.

"you're just the cutest, bibi." she sighed out with a pout, now caressing his face with her thumb.

"I'm not cute either, I'm cool and sexy, but I'll also let it slide since it's you." he hmphed again.

"cool, yeah. but sexy? are you sure about that?" she lightly scoffed. "you're too cute to even get the s."

"what do you mean? I'm so sexy."

"no you aren't."

"mom! do you think I'm sexy?"

"no you're not. you're cute." mrs. han yelled back, making sohye smirk.

"even your mom agrees with me. I literally love your mom so much. I mean, shes so pretty, shes super nice, shes tall, and she gave birth to you and knows how to put up with you. shes one of the best women to ever exist for real." the girl fangirled. she was literally gushing over her boyfriend's mom.

"you make it sound like you love my mom more than me and that I can't behave well." he frowned.

"I do love your mom but not as much as I love you, my little cutie pie. and I mean, sometimes you can't behave well but I love that about you either way." she replied, sitting up properly to pepper his face with kisses.

she gave him one more kiss before distancing herself a bit. "on a serious note though, why is your house so hot? like damn." she said, undoing her tie and unbuttoning the first few buttons of her shirt.

"I.... I don't know.." he replied quietly, staring at her now exposed collarbone. the way she undid her tie, the way she unbuttoned her shirt... god damn he was so in love with her.

"you think I can ask your mom? who does the temperature in this house?" she asked, pretending to be oblivious to the fact that he was basically staring at her chest.

it was fine, anyways. they were dating, they've been dating, and they're both hormonal teenagers with no control over their emotions, feelings, and half of their actions.

"I'm not sure about that either, but we can ask." he mindlessly replies a deep blush appearing on his cheeks. it was probably a hormonal teenager thought, if you get what I'm saying.

"MRS. HAN?" she yelled out, making the older woman come over to the two from a different room calmly.

"is something wrong? and please, call me aunt or something, you're basically my daughter-in-law now." she said, smiling warmly at the girl.

"okay, aunty." sohye smiled back. "I just wanted to know why the house was so hot? I'm burning up in here." she asked shyly.

"oh! sorry about that, it gets kind of cold in here for some reason. I think the ac is broken so is there anything I could do to help?"

"oh no! it's fine!" sohye refused, shaking her head no. "I can manage just fine."

"hmm.. are you sure? I dont mind doing anything." mother han asked, just to make sure.

"yup! I'll be alright." the younger grinned, grinning more as mrs. han accepted and went back to what she was doing earlier.

"I'm surprised she didnt say anything about you just staring at my collarbones." she spoke to yujin after, turning to him. he flushed a bright red again.

"sorry!" he quickly apologized, making the girl laugh.

"hey, it's fine. I mean, we've been together for a while now and we're both hormonal high schoolers. I get it, bibi." she said, leaning in to kiss his cheek.

"you're super cute when you're flustered, by the way. maybe I should do that more." she whispered in his ear, making yujin flush red even more.

"I-" was all he could mutter before hiding his face in her neck.

"oh, you're just so cute. I really don't see how someone like me ended up with you." she sighed, caressing his head.

"what do you mean "someone like you?" you're honestly one of the only people I'd actually go for, princess. you're perfect." he replied from her neck, giving her a small kiss there before he actually looked her in the face.

"I mean, I'm like, a cold bitch to most people? I dont open up to others and I act like an entitled brat because I have the bestest friends in the world. I ignore half of the class ans pretty much most of the school. I literally have like, ten or something, ear piercings and I now have hair that makes me look like melanie martinez. people think I'm just going through my rebellious teenage phase but these are genuine decisions and a bunch of randos dislike me or whatever for that. I care so much about material worth and only go to the best places despite being an almost average person-" she started to list out reasons, but got cut off by yujin, who covered her mouth with a hand.

"don't say that. you're an amazing person. people who say that about you don't know you, they only "know" the sohye they see in public. you're such a caring and kind and genuine person, hye. you're family oriented, and you always find a way to spend time with your loved ones, no matter how busy you are. you're a really fun person to be with and to think that we're dating makes me think I'm just lying to myself because how could I actually date such an angel like you? you're one of the most beautiful and kindest person I've ever met and I'd give anything to be by your side. to add on, we've been friends for a very long time, we're pretty much childhood friends. you can't say that I don't know this because I've known you long enough to figure it out and experience it all myself." he replied. her response was to pout at him.

"stop, why might I actually cry right now?" she asked, throwing her head back to blink away the tears.

"also, speaking of childhood friends. I dont know if you remember or know lee kijung, choi dahye, and choi dasong but if you do, I just recently found out that they were friends with sujin." she shrugged. "if you don't know who they are, they were some of my closest friends, I guess you could say."

"I think I remember gunwook mentioning them once or twice but that's all." he shrugged.

"I mean, they live somewhere around here so if you want to meet them." she suggested, dramatically falling into his arms. "I do just want to stay here though."

"yeah, I don't want to meet them. are you staying the night?" yujin shook his head, wrapping his arms around the girl.

"I could, if you want. I'll just tell my parents and just ask your mom." sohye replied, hugging him comfortably, her head on his shoulder.

"yes please, princess." he nodded with a pout, letting the girl snuggle into his arms.

"okay then, you big baby."

"well, I'm your big baby."