☆ FIVE

PARK SO-HYE
THIRD PERSON
HAN FAMILY HOUSEHOLD
2:00PM

the day after their little mall outing was the weekend, meaning that they had no classes.

the seventeen year old was currently at the han house, playing around with an energetic terry as she was cuddled up into a tired yujin.

he had just come home from whatever practices he had that day and he was exhausted. he was wrapped onto her from the back, his legs wrapping around to her front as well like a koala.

"my whole body hurts." he groaned lowly into her ear. he was laying his head on her shoulder, watching her play with terry.

"was it that bad?" she asked, using one of her hands to cup his cheek as best as she could.

"mhm. I think my dance teacher went a bit too hard because I couldn't feel my legs after."

"your teacher is baek kooyoung, right?" she asked, earning another hum in response. "well, hes kind of mean. I dont know if I like him that much, based on what you've told me. why do you have so many mean teachers?" the girl pouted.

"you're just a baby and they're being so harsh on you. I get they want you in shape or whatever, but if you keep practicing this much, you'll get sick." she worried, throwing the fetch toy across the room for terry.

as the dog went to get it, she removed his legs from her and turned around to face him. then, he wrapped them back around the girl, pulling her closer to him unintentionally.

"look, you're going to need to ask for a break of something. if you don't, you'll get sick and feel unwell and then you wouldn't be able to practice." she practically begged him, cupping his face in her hands.

"I want to, but..." he trailed off.

"but what?"

"I'm kind of scared of them." he admitted as terry ran back with the toy. sohye quickly threw it once again.

"do you want me to come with you? or ask them myself?" she suggests, rubbing her thumbs against his cheeks.

"if you want to. I just don't want to trouble you." he shrugged, placing a small kiss on her hand.

"you're not troubling me at all, yujin. I'll do anything to help you." she reassured him with a small frown.

"did I actually start dating an angel? how can a human be this perfect?" he asked her, leaning in for a kiss. she smiled and gladly accepted the kiss.

"I love you more than anyone and anything in the universe, you know that right?" she asked after pulling away from the gentle kiss.

"of course I know that now. you know that I love you just as equally right? more than how much I love pho." he asked back, making her nod.

"of course I know that, you're super obvious with it." she chuckled. "how about after you feel all better and rested, we go out for pho?"

"I'd love that, my princess."

"that's perfect, my prince."

you might be wondering, where were yujin's parents? mr. han was out at work and mrs. han was actually out running a few errands. did they know that the two teenagers were busy cuddling and kissing in the living room? probably, if they had a camera somewhere in the area. did they even know that the two were in a relationship? no. not at all. they haven't told either of their parents yet, just their friends and siblings. literally both sets of parents have been shipping the two together, yet they still haven't told them.

"where did terry go?" yujin suddenly asked, noticing the silence.

"just wait here, I'll go look." so-hye says to him, trying to get out of his grip. "baby, I can't look for him if you won't let me out."

"fine, but you better come back right after." the boy pouts, being extremely clingy with her.

after a few minutes, the girl came back. "terry fell asleep." she awed, showing him the picture she took of the dog.

the boy made grabby hands at her, making her sit back down, facing him once again. he pulled her in for a hug, resting his head on her shoulder again.

"did your piercings hurt when you got them? when did you get them anyways?" he gently asked, burying his face into the crook of her neck. he didn't have any piercings but he was curious.

luckily for him, his girlfriend had many ear piercings, meaning that she had an answer and piercing stories.

"well, I got my first ones when I was a baby so i don't remember that one. I got my second piercings with y/n when I was around ten? those ones hurt like a bitch, like I remember sobbing after I got them. then I got my third ear piercing with gunwook when I was fourteen. it surprisingly didn't hurt as much, but its probably because it's my third piercing on my ear lobe. then almost after I got my third one, I got a fourth lobe piercing with y/n again, so she had two and I had four like a mad woman. then for my cartilage piercings, I got my first one with ricky as a birthday gift and my second one with shinae. both of my cartilage piercings hurt so much, I started crying again for both. but they look great, dont you think?" she explained, tucking her hair behind her ear if yujin decided to look at them.

"I got the regular helix one with ricky and the middle helix with shinae. the problem with getting them on both ears to make it even, it seriously hurt so much, but I don't regret it honestly."

the boy finally took his face away from her neck to admire the piercings.

"this one's really pretty." he said, gently grazing his thumb over the helix she got with ricky. "do you think I'd look good with a piercing?"

"don't you already have them pierced?"

"yeah, but you think I should start wearing earrings again?"

"I think you'd look great with earrings in. maybe we can even get matching ones." she replies, gently touching the piercing hole in his ear.

"matching ones sound cute." he smiled. the sleepiness was finally getting to them as he yawned. she fell into his embrace as he yawned again.

"just sleep, yujin. I'll be here." she whispered in his ear, letting his head fall onto her shoulder.

"thank you... princess." he said, giving her one last kiss on her neck before he started to fall asleep.