☆ TWO

PARK SO-HYE
THIRD PERSON
STAR PLANET HIGH SCHOOL
7:50AM

the next day, so-hye was back at school. yujin currently wasn't at school and was at home since his mother wasn't feeling well.

she was sat in her class with ollie, the two were talking about ricky and hao being his favorites and his best friends.

"oh, I also heard that we're having a new student today." ollie mentioned, drawing little stars around her cast.

"really? too bad yujin isn't here today, damn." so-hye frowns.

"right? that boy loves meeting new people. he'll be here tomorrow so he can meet the nee kid then." the chinese boy nods to himself, stopping himself as shinae pops up beside so-hye, who was sat in her desk at the moment.

"hi guys." she greeted with a smile.

"oh, hey aeshin." the park replies quickly, smiling back.

"apparently we're getting a new student." ollie tells shinae.

"I hope that they aren't like that sujin bitch." scoffed the yo.

"you're still mad about that?" asked so-hye.

"well yeah." she replied in a "duh" tone. "your wrist is also still broken, it wasn't that long ago."

"the doctor said it'll take 7 months to heal."

"well either way, it hasn't been that long."

"I heard they're a guy." ollie interrupts before their little argument escalated. "maybe I can be friends with him if he isnt weird."

"I'd love to befriend him if he wasn't weird." shinae agreed.

those last few minutes of class quickly passed by as the three talked, and now so-hye had to go back to her seat. in came in the homeroom teacher with a tall male behind him.

"good morning class, today you're getting a new student all the way from canada. introduce yourself." the teacher says, calling the new guy to stand at the front.

he moved to the front and bowed at the class before he started to introduce himself.

"hello everyone, I'm lim junseong. it's nice to meet you all, I hope we can get along." he introduced.

"nice to meet you, junseong. you can go sit beside so-hye over there. can you raise your hand, so-hye?" the teacher spoke, making the girl raise her arm.

junseong nods at the teacher before going to the empty seat beside the girl. "hello." he whispered to her as he sat down, making her do a tiny bow back at him in acknowledgement before she started paying attention to class.

[☆]

after class, when passing period was about to start, junseong turned to so-hye.

"hello. so-hye right?" he spoke.

"ah, yes. junseong?" she replied, turning to the boy with a small smile.

"yes. it's nice to meet you." he smiled back.

"it really is nice to meet you. how are you liking the school so far?" replied so-hye, successfully keeping conversation with him.

[☆]

at lunch, hwayoung had asked junseong if he wanted to join them, and with him being new and having no friends except his brother, he accepted and dragged his brother along.

"wait so you have four brothers?!" yejun gasped.

"yeah. I'm always arguing with this one too." junseong replied, rolling his eyes as he pointed at junwoo, his older brother.

"we argue with our siblings and each other literally all the time." shinae nods, referring to her, yejun, and so-hye. hwayoung, changmin, and yujin didn't have any siblings, leaving them as only children.

"wait, so is this your whole group?" junwoo asked. his brother already made this many friends? and this was going to be his friend group?

"oh, no. theres one more person but he has a family emergency right now. his name is han yujin and hes hye's boyfriend." changmin explains.

"yeah, you'll probably hear about them a lot. the people in this school love them on their own, and the fact that they're dating now immediately made them the power couple of the century." shinae tells the two newcomers.

"oh! when did you guys start dating?" junseong asked, getting a nudge from junwoo.

"not that long ago actually, maybe almost a week ago?" so-hye replied, taking more tteokbokki into her mouth with her chopsticks.

"you'll hear about them a lot. you'll probably also hear about her siblings a lot, more specifically her older sister." shinae said. "hye, can I tell them?"

"it would be weird if they didn't know about her while everyone else does." the girl in question shrugged.

"okay great. basically, she has an adopted older sister, and shes pretty much a legend here. her name is y/n and you'll probably see her a lot after school with hye and her brothers." shinae continued.

"no because so-hye is on another level, for real. shes in close relations with a bunch of "legendary" students from here, shes dating one of the most popular guys here, she herself is popular, and everyone has or had a crush on her! shes insane!" yejun says, making so-hye slap his shoulder in return.

"yejun, shut up! you're making it sound like I'm famous or something." she groans. "guys, don't worry. I'm not like one of those attention seekers, I'm a perfectly normal person who gets high grades."

"hye, you know that he isnt wrong. you're really on another level." changmin defended yejun.

"no I know, but you need to stop telling me that because then, my forehead would be bigger than a fucking american billboard. it'll be bigger than the hollywood sign all together." so-hye tells them, rolling her eyes. "plus, gunwook already makes fun of me for having a bigger head than him when his is a fucking massive ass head." she included, adding a small little joke with their little sibling banter.

"his head is smaller than my sister's at least." shinae added on.

"girl, you and your sister are already like twins. you guys even have the same hair color." hwayoung says, slapping shinae's back.

"ow? and she convinced me to and now we look the fucking same! remember, I had blue hair before she convinced me to bleach it?" the yo defends herself.

that's how their lunch break was, the two newbies easily getting welcomed into their group and the group opening up to the two.

yujin clearly missed out. on a lot.